• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I personally don't know why I don't like her as much. :(
Don't get me wrong, I still love her, (Like I do with all of them) but yeah.
I admit, she's still one of the best looking out of the mane six, though. xD;

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I changed my mind about the party thing, but it sounded like something Pinkie would say if they fused Pinkie's and Octavia's personalities together...

o_O

Oh, thanks for the compliments BTW. They're very much appreciated.

I maybe strange to say this, but some fans believe Pinkie and Octavia are related due to a pony appearing in Pinkie's story in the episode, "The Cutie Chronicles". Some believe they're sisters, because the one older sibling looks a lot like Octavia.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I understand your point on the possibility of Pinkie and Octavia being sisters, but just because Pinkie's older sister may look like Octavia, doesn't make it a stone-cold fact they're related.

I could be wrong...so don't take it as me crushing your opinion, but offering a rebuttal.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I personally don't think they're siblings. I think they're cousins! xD;
The pony that looks similar to Octavia in Cutie Mark Chronicles looks similar, but the hair is a completely different colour, and the eyes as well. They also have different eyes.

Cura

Years
I don't believe there are related, however, but I tend to inform the opinions of the local pony communities to others.

your_going_to_love_mee_by_thedogzisland2-d48ke21.gif

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Well, the local pony communities usually jump on any similarities and try to say something like "Pinkie and Octavia are sisters!" without getting any proof to back up their claim.

That is quite true as well, friend. As of late, a lot of the local pony communities has been jumping on the "Discord" topic and discussion. Jumping to local deviantArt editors trying to create a possible image of the new villain. I've even stated that...

My Quote from a local Pony Community. (Sept. 2 said:
"We will not know his true look until season two is released in 16 days from now. Please, I understand the excitement of the community, but please wait... Don't be jumping over the entire situation and then thinking that's the answer. Most likely that is not the correct answer you are seeking and you are going to be disappointed by the real answer that the show will show you in 16 days from now."

Of course, I got some hate messages for the comment, but then I got from reinforcement from the community which brighten my day. But, other
than that... news from Equstria Daily is in!

- Guess who was at Dragon Con 2001's Parade!

Oh, yeah... Ponies. Wait... no Fluttershy?! :O​

- And in other news, Rainbow Dash invades Drum Line?
Clipboard01.jpg

They are 20% cooler now. Adding Dash always does that.​

- Finally, they arrive here!
Spanish%2BMLPFiM%2BToys.jpg

Eryup, they are officially in Spain.​

That's your local Pony report! Thanks for reading, oh and remember!
Only 14 days remaining til season two! For more news, trot on over to Equestria Daily for more Pony related news. :D

Cura

Years
This is an interesting image I found for the newest Rainbow Dash figurine/action figure/toy.

Spoiler:

Hmm... in the show, she doesn't have a pet... yet. (She has a turtle? Cute,
but it just doesn't fit with her personality. The scooter reminds me of Scootaloo's scooter. (The design is a bit off, too. The hair, it's bugging me.)

The toy just looks off from the show's reputation of Rainbow Dash, but that's me.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Rainbow Dash: "I like turtles." :3 Now I've got the turtle kid stuck in my head. I'm assuming it's meant to be ironic that Dash has a pet turtle, what with her being extremely active and all. I wonder how it'll play out if she does get a turtle in the show... it could be comedy gold. XD

Speaking of pets, Gummy is so adorable and amazing. <3

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I think maybe they're giving Rainbow a turtle as seeing all the other mane ponies has a pet (Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie with their pets being Spike, Winona, Opalesence, Angel and Gummy respectively.)

Cura

Years
Yes, I understand that, but a turtle? Maybe she got as a little filly or something and secretly cares for it.

Years
Personally, I think that it's comedy gold that Rainbow Dash might have a pet turtle, if only for the sheer irony. Now if only side ponies had pets...

Cura

Years
I know... what is Hasbro thinking? Ehh, maybe her pet will appear in Season Two? We'll never know til then.

Cura

Years
Scoots...? That would sound a name for a turtle...! O_O

Sorry, it just hit me when I read your post.

Back