• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I DID mean Apple
MDBag_Apple_Sprite.png
or Banana
MDBag_Banana_Sprite.png
, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Items :|

There are bananas in Mystery Dungeon? When did that happen? /hasn't played any but Red Rescue Team

Speaking of Red Rescue Team, I'm going to pick that one.

Spinarak or Ledyba?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Ledyba! It's cute :3

Since we're going with PMD themes.... Team Skull (from Sky/Darkness/Time) or Team Meanies? ( Gengar, Medicham and Ekans)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
There are bananas in Mystery Dungeon? When did that happen? /hasn't played any but Red Rescue Team
Bananas ARE Available in Red & Blue Rescue Teams. U cannot find Bananas in Dungeons or buy them anywhere (at least in my knowledge), but u can create Wondermail Rescue Missions with a Banana as a reward And I feel really weird typing those "bananas" :P.

Only played the original PMD, so Team Meanies!
Team Skull consists of Skuntank, Koffing, Zubat & Team Meanies has Gengar, Ekans, Medicham. My choice would also have been Team Meanies! Loved Gengar's back story & his evil laughter >:).

Beedrill has a Mega, but I still think Vespiquen is better, so I'll go with Vespiquen.

Waterfall or Dive?

Pika Pika :chu:

blue

gucci
Years
Dive. I loved using this mechanic back in RSE, they did a fantastic job mapping out the underwater areas. Same goes for ORAS!

Team Galactic or Team Flare?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
What? o_O

Okay er.... Exeggutor with Bananas instead of Eggs/Coconuts ON ITS HEAD (just to be clear ^_^)

"Evil" Fairy Type
or "Sweet" Poison Type?

Pika Pika :chu:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
"Evil" Fairies!

Mewtwo or Rayquaza?

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?