• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Sparkin

...Huh. Not even thinking that you could be framed?
That makes up for it, I guess. I thought you'd act somewhat towny with this act but looks like it's the contrary.
Anyway, not gonna need to change our votes just to bw Syn when jailer can do the same

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Out of this exchange Syn comes off way better to me.

It's too reckless from Cop to do this even when we have the advantage.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Out of this exchange Syn comes off way better to me.

It's too reckless from Cop to do this even when we have the advantage.

We're talking about an experienced player against a new player here. The experienced player can make the new player look bad while the new player already looks bad. The new player has more chances to be telling the truth because he's probably bad at lying when the experienced player has lesser chances to be saying the truth, because they're good at lying.

Either way, jailing Syn is optimal today

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
he made himself look bad on his own. all i did was point out why it wasn't a good play.

i don't care if i get jailed, but if he really is the cop then we're still gonna be down a crucial inno power role tonight unless the mafia decide to spare him for whatever reason.

also this is my first game in like two years. i have almost no idea what i'm doing.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Though the early Cop claim does sound suspicious, I don't think anyone not cop would even want to claim this early since they don't gain anything from it.

As much as Syn's defense looks amazing against Peter's amateur offense, I agree with Sparkin that an experienced player can make a new one look bad.

I'll choose to trust Peter for now.

##Burn Syn

Townreads on Sparkin and Doof rn, scumlean on GP

Sparkin

I'm sooo tempted to believe that this is framer's job

Though the early Cop claim does sound suspicious, I don't think anyone not cop would even want to claim this early since they don't gain anything from it.

As much as Syn's defense looks amazing against Peter's amateur offense, I agree with Sparkin that an experienced player can make a new one look bad.

I'll choose to trust Peter for now.

##Burn Syn

Townreads on Sparkin and Doof rn, scumlean on GP

I know you didn't do anything, but I'm scumreading you 2. It's very weird for you to think that I'm town, considering that you scumread me for being too towny once.
What's going on here?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
i don't quite understand why you'd vote for me if we could just jail me and have the jailer do their thing, but yeah, that's a bit suspicious. not really getting town vibes from you @ kiyotaka

not trying to use this as a complete cop out (because i really wanted to prevent a typical bandwagon death on day one in my first game back), but i was framed. i'm aware that there's literally no evidence to support my claims, but if (when) the cop dies tonight i guess you guys will know that i'm not lying? i really see no reason as to why they wouldn't go after him with the strongman unless they wanted to save it for later in the game when they think it'd be needed more.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm sooo tempted to believe that this is framer's job

I know you didn't do anything, but I'm scumreading you 2. It's very weird for you to think that I'm town, considering that you scumread me for being too towny once.
What's going on here?

It's amazing how you're accusing me on the basis that I'm townreading you for being towny. Well, I don't think you'd random vote early as mafia and your posts are borderline, but seem genuine so that's why.

I'm scumleaning on GP due to the response on Syn vs Peter. I believe town!GP would have more of an explanation on why he doesn't support Peter's claim rather than a single statement on it as well.

On the other hand, I also scumread TUSF for that bw remark on Peter. As for Desox, the response feels genuine so I'm null on him atm.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Announcement: While looking over the OP again and viewing the roles I based everything off of, I noticed a small piece of information left out of one of the roles. As such, the OP has been updated for the role of Prince Aegle, where I added the line "Cannot be killed during the day or night as long as Baldassare is alive."

Sparkin

It's amazing how you're accusing me on the basis that I'm townreading you for being towny. Well, I don't think you'd random vote early as mafia and your posts are borderline, but seem genuine so that's why.
You never know with me. I always strive for being unpredictable.
I'm scumleaning on GP due to the response on Syn vs Peter. I believe town!GP would have more of an explanation on why he doesn't support Peter's claim rather than a single statement on it as well.

On the other hand, I also scumread TUSF for that bw remark on Peter. As for Desox, the response feels genuine so I'm null on him atm.
Can agree with you on scumreading gp.

Years
There's not enough there for me to make a paragraph deconstructing it. However, if you read the tone of his posts there the whole thing comes off like a joke. I don't think he's scum necessarily, but I don't believe he's the cop. Looks more like he's just fucking with us tbh.

Sparkin

Ok, I've seen these reactions before (peter's cop outing) and can confirm that they're legit cop.
If I'm wrong in any way, the real cop can just relax while one of the mafias slaughter the new kid

Syn's being so towny that it hurts, so i'm thinking that they were framed. But the only way to really confirm whether she was framed or not is to have her roleclaim. Better be safe than regret it later

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Wow, lots of posts overnight.

Anyway, I fully agree with the notion that we should abstain and let the jailor do their thing. Lightning seems to.... green to me? I don't think he would fuck around like this if he was actually mafia, or I am vastly underestimating his abilities. Syn's defense was quite good, I don't see why people are voting him tbh, doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

(## Burn No One)

Years
I say we just let the jailer do their jailing for today. From what I've seen reading through this, townreading Doof, GP, and Syn, kinda leaning scum on Kiyo for the vote, but I have no clue what to think about peter's claim.

##Burn No One

Sparkin

First of all, if he's town, why would he even claim cop in the first place, if he's not?
-Sure, you can think that he's the bomb, trying to lead mafia to kill him, but guiltying someone randomly isn't a towny thing to do. And plus, he seemed confident in his report.
If you were a new player who has yet to know strategies about mafia, and roled cop and just found a guilty, isn't that the same that you'd do?

It can only make sense if we think of him as mafia or cop

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I don't like this cop claim... I dunno, I'd try and go as long as I can if I found a maf. But tbh I don't like the defensive reactions towards the cop claim... I'm actually very torn for what to do. Things like this we take with a pinch of salt unless confirmed otherwise... I dunno, seems very baity if you ask me. Townreading Doof for now, I liked his responses.

Back