• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Finished up Persona 2: Innocent Sin a few days ago. I liked it despite it's incredibly high encounter rate and easy difficulty. The antagonist was heads above what Persona 5 offered too. Probably won't start on Eternal Punishment right away as I want to play through Ni No Kuni with the second game being out in almost less than two weeks.

I'm on chapter 5 of Bravely Default and just finished the reconstruction of Norende. You get a ton of goodies like powerful armor, weapons, and even outfits for your characters so it definitely a sidequest worth doing.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Mostly Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom on PS4. The dev team behind this should be put in charge of the next Spiderman game. I'm going to be playing this for a while yet, I think...it's a long grind to Platinum. Being practically forced to use Sasha because of her item drop skill sucks.

I also started up Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, because I'm a masochist. I put in nearly 230 hours into Monster Hunter: World's platinum trophy, and now I'm going back to a game that is harder and has more monsters, where my main weapon - the Insect Glaive - is practically useless until endgame because of how Kinsects work in it. Time to learn how to Charge Blade, I suppose.

I also have Stella Glow and Shadow of the Colossus files going, but they're not going anywhere very quickly.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I haven't played my Switch in the past month or so because of school and playing Minecraft with my friends that dont own a Switch, so tonight I played some BOTW and defeated the 4th divine beast. Part of the reason why I hadn't played for a while was because I was also super frustrated with this one part, but I figured it out within a minute or two lol... I guess frustration blinds you.

I also gave Enter the Gungeon a go again and, I had a better experience. My hands are definitely cramped, but I was able to enjoy it more than the last time I played it. At the very least, I can appreciate its spin on bullet hell games.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just made it to chapter 7 of Bravely Default. Having to restore the crystals again was okay, then a second time was pushing it, and now a third time?! I was enjoying it quite a bit, but it's really has slow down to a crawl.

Also, decided to give Ni No Kuni another go. I wanna try and finish it before I get around to playing the second game. I barely got 10 hours into it originally before just getting bored so I'll try to stick with it this time.

Last edited:
Years
FFXIV! Having a lot of fun, playing conjurer Lalafell which I plan to focus on permanently. Progressing a bit slowly since I'm new (lv. 24 as of this post), but I love it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just got a switch and breath of the wild! This is my third Zelda game and hoooo am i enjoying it hellava lot i dont remember the last time i went home and played pretty much until bedtime without even dozing off for a moment.

TY

Terraria and Hearthstone atm with a little bit of CS:GO with friends

pkmin3033

Now that people have FINALLY shut up about it - mostly - I'm going to play Undertale and see what I make of it without the background noise. I'm not going for a pacifist/genocide run or anything; I'm just going to kill whoever pisses me off.

Thinking about starting up something on Switch...maybe I Am Setsuna.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I want to finish Earthbound Beginnings, but the last stretch of the game is incredibly hard.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Finally made it to the final chapter of Bravely Default! Thank you for the growth egg. I don't think I'll jump immediately into the sequel though.

Put in some good time into Ni no Kuni as well. Wasn't aware this game had a monster capturing/raising mechanics ala pokemon, but it's kinda fun I guess.

I want to finish Earthbound Beginnings, but the last stretch of the game is incredibly hard.

Mt. Itoi I assume? I just ran away from all the battles near the end game after getting constantly KO'd, lol.

Years
I have been playing a lot of games recently.
playing now:
pokemon y- restarted the game and battling the second gym leader
animal crossing new leaf- restarted the game and going to see kappn
puyo puyo tetris- playing the version on the switch
on hold
new super mario bros 2- still at world 3
zelda botw - stuck at the zora domain with the centaur enemy

TY

Hearthstone atm, making local players lose their minds with the RNG gods being on my side B[

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Finally made it to the final chapter of Bravely Default! Thank you for the growth egg. I don't think I'll jump immediately into the sequel though.

Put in some good time into Ni no Kuni as well. Wasn't aware this game had a monster capturing/raising mechanics ala pokemon, but it's kinda fun I guess.

Mt. Itoi I assume? I just ran away from all the battles near the end game after getting constantly KO'd, lol.

Mt Itoi, yes. I started making progress, but it took the strongest partner and gave me back the weak one....:frown:

Regardless, I'll have it finished within the next couple days.

Learning what to fight and what to run from is crucial. Tried to fight one Grizzly Bear and it took out my whole party.

Back