• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions about obedience

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
Years
Hey !
I have some questions regarding the obedience system. I'd be happy if someone could answer them ^^

1 - How can I change the obedience system to match my badges number. I have 20 badges so I'd like to make a graduated thing.
2 - How can I apply it to all pokemons?
3 - Is there a way to inflict the status non obedient? I mean, like attract make the pokemon fall in love, can you assign a move to make the pokemon disobedient in one battle?

Thanks for the answers, that would really help ^^

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
You can create a PB Effect that would cause the obedience check to return false if it is true.

Years

I think Essentials has changed a bit since then. Now there's a different algorithm, so if you're fully updated then you can find this script in PokeBattle_Battler under pbObedienceCheck?:
Code:
badgelevel = 10*(@battle.pbPlayer.numbadges+1)
badgelevel = PBExperience::MAXLEVEL if @battle.pbPlayer.numbadges>=8
I'd imagine you could just change the max number of badges and adjust the math as you'd like.

Ego13

hollow_ego
Years
I think Essentials has changed a bit since then. Now there's a different algorithm, so if you're fully updated then you can find this script in PokeBattle_Battler under pbObedienceCheck?:
Code:
badgelevel = 10*(@battle.pbPlayer.numbadges+1)
badgelevel = PBExperience::MAXLEVEL if @battle.pbPlayer.numbadges>=8
I'd imagine you could just change the max number of badges and adjust the math as you'd like.

True but you can still comment this part out and implement it the old way, a completely new way or expand on it

Back