• 6 replies

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen August 30th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
153 Days
Hey all! I just joined. This is my Friend Code if you wanna add me! I love trading and collecting so if you are looking for something Id likely trade.

Looking for an Own Tempo Rockruff or Lycanroc 😅 For a dusk form. I missed the event and purchased my Ultra after the release date.

Again, feel free to add me or add my friend code ❤
5000-6241-1368

erik destler

hjönk

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,380 posts
14.4 Years
hey there!! welcome to PC :D

Might I suggest checking out our Trade Corner section - you might have better luck as far as getting an Own Tempo Rockruff/Lycanroc goes.

Are you excited for Sword & Shield?
paired with Cherrim ; cred

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen August 30th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
153 Days
hey there!! welcome to PC :D

Might I suggest checking out []our Trade Corner[/url] section - you might have better luck as far as getting an Own Tempo Rockruff/Lycanroc goes.

Are you excited for Sword & Shield?
Thank you! 💗

Im stoked! I own the majority of the core games. Either in DLC or Cartridge etc.

Unfortunately I cant afford a switch yet. I am taking care of my grandparents and in a bit of a transitionary stage. 😔
I plan on getting Hey..... Eevee! 🌞😎 and Shield. Probably Sword when Ive kicked those 2. Lol

Thanks again ❤💙💚💗💜

Are you a moderator?
Friend Code 5000-6241-1368
Please Trade with Me!

Looking for
*Raikou
*Different Vivillion Forms

erik destler

hjönk

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,380 posts
14.4 Years
Thank you! 💗

Im stoked! I own the majority of the core games. Either in DLC or Cartridge etc.

Unfortunately I cant afford a switch yet. I am taking care of my grandparents and in a bit of a transitionary stage. 😔
I plan on getting Hey..... Eevee! 🌞😎 and Shield. Probably Sword when Ive kicked those 2. Lol

Thanks again ❤💙💚💗💜

Are you a moderator?
Oh nice! Yeah, I think I'm going to probably get Sword. I got Let's Go Pikachu - it's a lot of fun all things considered.
I'm actually one of the forum administrators, but I do moderate the Off-Topic section!
paired with Cherrim ; cred

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen August 30th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
153 Days
Oh nice! Yeah, I think I'm going to probably get Sword. I got Let's Go Pikachu - it's a lot of fun all things considered.
I'm actually one of the forum administrators, but I do moderate the Off-Topic section!
Haha, awesome! I considered Sword first. Im kinda hoping to scope them some first If I dont have the switch yet anyway 😅
Please Trade with Me!

Looking for
*Raikou

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Hey there! Welcome to the community. :) I hope you find all of the Pokémon you’re looking for!

OhCrikey

Tophael

Male
Seen August 30th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
11 posts
153 Days
Hey there! Welcome to the community. :) I hope you find all of the Pokémon you’re looking for!
Thanks ❤😇😎
Please Trade with Me!

Looking for
*Raikou
Advertiser Content