Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
392 posts
150 Days
Well, hi guys! I'm actually a long time lurker that decides to join the forums. This is probably my first forum that i joined, so i hope my post aren't too awkward

I'm a long time pokemon fan since my childhood, but primarily plays the game. My first game would be pokemon diamond and my favourite would be ORAS
My favourite pokemon is Toxicroak and Froslass, and that's about it about my introduction

Nice too meet you all 😄
Age 24
Female
Somewhere in Austria
Seen July 13th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
4 posts
150 Days
Nice to meet you 😄
I also just joined today, I actually love playing almost every pokémon game.
My first game was Pokémon Yellow. I love all the games equally so it is hard to say which of these games would be my absolute favourite.

Sheep

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
27,251 posts
13.1 Years
ORAS are some of my favorites too! Welcome WizardOfOdd, I hope you'll like it here. PC is an awesome place for all Pokéfans. :>

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Hey there Wizard! Glad you decided to come out of the lurking cave and into the community! :) You've got great taste in Pokemon too. Toxicroak is S-tier Poison type imo!

Cubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
960 posts
324 Days
Hi, Wizard welcome to PC and the not-any-more-a-lurker gang!
I still don't know what to put here :rowlyikes:

Hyzenthlay

on limited activity until December !

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
A pleasure to have you join us, Wizard! Shikorra, Thommaz, ElenaRhodes—a warm welcome to you guys, as well. :)

Haha, boy was I awkward in my newbie days, but you seem to be settling in just fine! Toxicroak is a good choice. A unique and underrated Pokémon. My first game was Pearl; at least, that's what started it all, so we have something in common!

I hope you'll continue to grace our forums!
paired with Distant
Advertiser Content