• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eon Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
nice looks good the steel type. altho the potted plant starter pokemon is kinda... weird... :l i love grass types but... eh it just looks abit weird... it might look better without the pot. but eh idk. x.x

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Spoiler:

If it's not on that sheet, it;s not in game. It's just me too lazy to edit first post.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Pokémon Eon Version is back!!

After randomly growing bored and needing a break from Eon, I stopped, as one would. But now it's back, and I'm determined to do this, from spending many days out, it rekindled my desire to put alot of real life places I have visited into the game, such as Pokémon Zoos, Pirate ships in deserts, Horse Riding, and various more.

Birthday.png

All your family and friends have surprised you for your birthday with numerous presents like, Running shoes, Tickets to the PWT and various trainer essentails. Meanwhile here's what your journey will look like.
Mart.png
RoadBlock.png

Route50new.png
TrainWatchers.png

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
NoTicket.png

Oh no!! It appears your birthday ticket has been stolen. How will the hero get to SKydale City now?​

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Thanks to carmaniac the pause menu you all loved so much has been done.
here it is:
XcuCl.jpg

Each button can be selected via keyboard or mouse by pressing enter [like usual] to open it. It shows the order of your party ontop as well.

Riansky

Purr
Years
I like the style you're going for. Custom tiles could use some work but other than that it looks good. The only thing I would change if I was you is the text box. Maybe change its opacity and add some borders or something, because now is jut a black box which is hardly visiable.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Actually, there is more than just 150 Pokémon.

In case you didn't see.
I'm making 150 fakemon. And you can catch all 150 of them.

So, there's just a 150 Pokémon.

I like the style you're going for. Custom tiles could use some work but other than that it looks good. The only thing I would change if I was you is the text box. Maybe change its opacity and add some borders or something, because now is jut a black box which is hardly visiable.

I will work on the text box and graphics

Last edited:
Years
The pause menu looks pretty cool, but I suggest moving the party display to the centre (of the top of the screen).

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Seems pointless to have it in the middle, and in the way, where it is, it's not so in your face.
And besides it gives me that room at the side, to add something new, if I please.

jH0D7.jpg

Trying out new Tiles

Credit:
MLLM
TyranitarDark

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Weekly Update #1
Down at the Station, Early in the Morning!
uE5Xt.jpg

Starting development on Route 50 now, with Kimuné Station, leading to Skydale City or Emerald Valley, and by the looks of things it is quite busy.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Random Update #1
pokemon_eon___2nd_town_by_nintendork15-d5ksovy.png

Trying out mapping, and this is the second town.​

So, in terms of weekly updates, and random updates.
Weekly updates will be something big, like screenshots of major events, if one has been scripted. Otherwise it'll just be a new screenshot added to first post.
Random updates will be random. Could be anything, mostly maps which I'm working on.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Random Update #2
New Leader!
1st Leader
Name: Scarlet
Image:
leader_scar_by_nintendork15-d5l43m0.png

Job: School Teacher
Info: Scarlet is the First Gym Leader in Septi, but doesn't use one type. He likes to surprise his students by catching them off gaurd with a multiple Type Team.
His outfit is influenced by his role model, Red. The first Champion in history to beat the Indigo League.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Weekly Update #2
pokemon_eon___pause_menu_update_by_nintendork15-d5lhhg4.png

Update on the Menu:
* Mouse controls
*Displays Pokemon's HP and EXP bar when mouse hovers over.​

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Menu looks awesome! I'm glad you stuck with my design even though I never finished making it (sorry about that..I've not done anything in RMXP in ages)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
mockup.png

The Battle system.

Everything moved to the side
Mouse Support
Moves menu on the bottom where text would go
And a ''Key Item'' Slot, for a key battle item to be registered for easy use. Not Implemented Yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back