• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you the thread or the needle?

Are you the thread or the needle?

• I'm the needle!

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I'm the thread!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I'm a balance of both.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i do both tbh but for fun not because i prefer to post or to make threads...i like to have fun and to enjoy my time whenever i could....so you can find me wherever you find a good company and nice places ...isn't life fun? ^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm much more likely to post in others' threads than create them myself. I do have a few threads that I've started over the years here and there, but their numbers pale in comparison to the number of times I've replied in someone else's thread. And creativeness in thread titles eludes me unless I'm really inspired...

Besides, there's only so many car/hotel/restaurant/anime/what would you do if you ruled the galaxy/how would you take over the galaxy related threads that one evil overlord can create xD

Back