• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, what icon thing? O.o;
Well, I´m back from school, and ready to drool! (First rhyme that came to mind. X_X)

Yeah, I am better Ray, I should be OK soon! ^_^

Thank goodness I came to take a look at the club, I must hunt, hunt, hunt!
I´ve hunted about some 30 eggs today, maybe more, it was in the morning, before school, so I´ll hunt more now! ^__^
And no, nothing new, just stuff to throw into the oven. X_X

Boy, is everyone over the Surskits.
Gotta count ´em all!
<Like, tubular, yeah huh, way cool, dude!>
*Is shot*

MetalMario said:
ryan said:
Wellllllllll I've been Clefairy hunting, using all my money on coins, dropping all the coins for as many Clefairies as I can afford, dashing off to the PokeCenter, and checking my "Clefairy" box. Wooo! It's an exciting process.
Have you confirmed that this works faster than just buying 5, checking your party, then restarting? I haven't done any "small" GC hunts, only the ones where the max I could get (3 Dratinis) would still fit in my party, so I don't really have a sense of how long it would take.
Hmm...Now I think about it, I think that what he´s doing might be faster, but I could be wrong. For all I know, it could pretty much be the same rate. o.o
Oh well, I´m not hunting those, not my prob. XD

Neways...Good luck everyone, here goes Ru, back into her hunting routine!

*Another one bites the dust! Yeah, another one bites the dust! Another one bites the dust! And another bites, another one bites, another one bites the dust! YEAH!*

~*Ru*~

P.S: MY GBA´S LIGHT IS ORANGE! NooOooOooOOOooOOoOOOoOOoooOOOoOOooooOOoooooooOOOooOOOoooO!
*Kicks it*

P.P.S: Come on, everyone loves NEOPETS. Ain´t my sig pretty? XD

*Looks at post under this post making page after previewing the post*

OMG, CONGRATS M.M!
*Does the New Shiny Dance*
*Does the Shiny Disco*
*Sings the Shiny Opera*
*Does the Shiny Jump*
Heh, those Shiny Swablus must PWN a lot. ^__^

*Runasutaru gives M.M a OMGMYSHINYBANNERISNOWFULL Ribbon!*

EDIT: OMG, I´VE GOT A LVL 92 TORCHIC AT THE DAYCARE. X_X
Note: This is not the father since the beginning, it´s one of about 10. XXXXX___________XXXXX
Just to show I really hunt as much as I say I do. X_X

Last edited:
Years
*rrrrrrolls up rrrrrim to win*
"Sorry, please play again."
"Screw you, Tim Horton's! I've got a shiny Swablu to train!"
*steams off agitated*

I'll be back shortly with her IVs. Good luck, all! Runa, you seriously deserve a shiny Torchic after all that work.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Congrats MM... you shiny hunting machine you, this has inspiered me to get a new shiny, its been months since Miltank so i think im due for a new one, still hoping for a Remoraid!!

Breloom Lvl 78

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
Nice catch MM
I'm still cursed to be non-shiny forever
currently training my main team's EVs but i DO have a couple shroomish eggs w/ me (i wouldn't be surprised if i found a shiny spinda)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
___ said:
but i love mcr MM xD
MetalMario said:
w00t!! All the more reason to toss something into your sig! XD
Dont even think about it! Is this turning into the annoy Yami with the worst band ever club, cause its going in that direction XD

Still no news... my DS is turned off for now, shall hunt for about an hour or so before i go to sleep *is trying to revive the midnight shiny hunters*

Breloom still Lvl 78

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
*is trying to revive the midnight shiny hunters*
Seriously. That's like when I get most of my hunting done. I owe half of my Surskits to the wee hours. ;)

I'm back with IVs:
HP: 27
Atk: 9
Def: 31
SpAtk: 14
SpDef: 11
Speed: 17

Yay, flawless Defense and a base 63 HP:Electric! The rest are fairly average, though... Natural Cure+Rest is a for-sure; I'm not so sure about the rest, though. Either DD+Physical set, another Boltbeamer, or a stall set. Hmm...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hey, I'm the original midnight shiny hunter. I owe 1/3 of my haul to midnight shiny huntings!
But congrats on a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet shiny! Too bad you weren't the first in the club (unless I've gone mental, Shuko has one). It's an excellent addition to a collection! And, I think that it is more efficient to buy all the clefairies that I can, then go check them out (rather than just the party). Unfortunatly, I only had enough money to get me 7000 coins, so I can only pick up 14 Clefairies at a time. But it'll all pay off... some day...
Edit: I copied the LDD/MM title style! Except I'm a bit of a disapointment so mine's not as excited!

Last edited:
Years
And here are the pictures for all curious:

10-SwabluL16a.jpg
10-SwabluL16b.jpg

Here's the deal with the webcam: I have to go really close to avoid moire. (it's either this or really far, in which case everything's too small to see) As a result, the depth of field is stupidly small, so the edges get all fuzzy. Also, if you look at a NDS screen from really close, you'll notice that it appears brighter in the middle. That's what this is: a view from really close.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
MetalMario said:
Runa, you seriously deserve a shiny Torchic after all that work.
Meh, I don´t think I´ve hunted much yet. X_x
Maybe I´ve just got a different notion of time and a different degree of multitasking patience. It doesn´t seem like I hunted much still. o.o;
Feel free to murder me, but I seriously think I could go over the 8192 mark without a Shiny and still say I hadn´t hunted much. XD
...And it´s probably what will happen. X_x
Let´s hope not, but the possibility is there. ._.

Well...
Agent9 said:
The wheel of Monotony took about 30 minutes, to me. With the amount of time I've been hunting a day is a year. No luck, me wants to kill the crap out of Metagross though. Die Steven Die!
WOO, SOMEONE AT NEOPETS!
Let´s battle at the Battledome sometime. o.o
Want to kill Meta? Let me help!
*Sends out Incandleon, her Flareon*
Fire Blast the hell out of its face! >O
*Meta melts into a pool of...WATER?!*
o.o;
*Picks up boiling water and throws it at Steven´s eyes*
Steven: ACK, IT BURNS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NooOOOoooOOoooOOOoooOOOOooOOoOoOoOooOOOoooOoOOoooOooOOoOoO!
*Steven takes a bottle of something from his pocket and drinks it*
*He gets wings and starts flying to the sky*
Whaddya know, Steven drinks Red Bull. XD
Good luck on that Neverending Shiny Hunt. o.o

Eep, I wrote too much offtopic stuff, now I must compensate.
Yesterday I barely hunted, but I will hunt a lot today I think. XP
I simply hope I don´t get a Shiny Torchic when I´m about to run out of batteries. X_x
I have an endless source of patience for breeding, it seems. I simply don´t seem to like hunting out in the wild as fun as this. Even though it IS faster. But what´s the advantage of it being faster, if I can get a VERY good Shiny which can actually fight in tournaments out of breeding? ^.^
I think it´s more worth it than getting one fast. X_x
Feel free to debate my opinion. XP

Well, now I shall go hunt and watch over this place. ^__^
Goodbye, and good luck to everyone!
*Drinks Red Bull*
*Flies to the cloudy sky*
*Gets a thunderstorm right in front of her face*
EEP!
*Dive bombs into somewhere random*
*Falls right into an endless pit*
BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

~*Ru*~

P.S: Does anyone like the Trainer Card in my sig? I take requests. If ya wish, ask for one either on a post here if it´s going to be big, or PM me. ^.^

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
yo, shiney hunters, crytuf reporting in....

it would seem you have most if not all of these already but...

1)charmander
2)charmeleon
3)charizard
4)abra
5)kadabra
6)alakazam
7)dratini
8)dragonair
9)dragonite
10)rayquaza
11)rattata

im still hunting lapras, magicarp and gyrados pretty hard... ill keep you updated.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
HEY!

Sorry for not being around! Im finishing my exams and little shiny hunt can be done.

Grats on the swablu mr MM! KEWL! Ive put down my second shiny rayquaza hunt and Ive finished emerald and Im resetting for shiny latios.

Im creating an uber non shiny team on my cousins emerald and little more.

Ill be around this weekend. I really have to study loads!

Back