• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

The Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat

Welcome to the Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat! Use this thread to talk about anything Pokémon-related, from the games to the anime to the manga to the merchandise to anything else that comes to your pretty little heads. Be sure to read the rules, and then go ahead and start chatting away! Who knows, you may even get something nice ;) (read: an emblem for being the chattiest of the chattiest)

Rules
25.png

pokeball.gif
This thread is for general chit-chat about Pokémon only. If you want to talk about things unrelated to Pokémon, head over to the Daily Chit-Chat in the Chit Chat Café.
pokeball.gif
Any questions? PM one of the mods!

So we meet again, my friend,
and just as you reach the end!
Now send Toujours each and every clue,
to get the praise that you're due.
1zv5qnr.gif
1zv5qnr.gif
1zv5qnr.gif
1zv5qnr.gif
1zv5qnr.gif
1zv5qnr.gif
1zv5qnr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
I am Australian, so of course I'm not participating. Also, as an Australian, I feel extremely excluded. Gamefreak need to stop with their region-exclusive events and sweepstakes. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wonder what the costs involved with doing things internationally is...I know for this there would be shipping and such, but what does it cost to work out wi-fi things? Idek. :(

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Americans get all the luck. ):
Gah, I guess I'd have to wait a million years (well, five to six years at least) before I could even have a DS and either Pokemon Black or White...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I wouldn't participate in it since I bought those two dolls from the Pokemon Center over the summer, ($32.00 each) I just bought a Red 3DS a couple of days ago, I already got both Pokemon Black and White and I dont like Pokemon cards; not point for me.

:t354:TG

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Dang that must've really put a dent in your pockets!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
It deals with B/W, therefore I'm not interested. Ever since they came out and events for D/P/Pt stopped, I haven't been caring about Pokemon events. Don't care about the cards either, or plushies that aren't of Leaf from FR/LG. The 3DS is the only thing I might be interested in, but it's not worth me entering regardless.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
At least you can join said contest. I'm stuck with nothing. ):

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I live somewhere close to Australia so I guess I have the same unfortunate fate. ):

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
I live in Southeast Asia, how could I even get the chance to participate!
Not really interested in any kind of pokemon events or event pokemon. Unless they decide to distribute leaf blade Shiftry or dragon rush Serperior, that'll be different story

Man, If only Game Freak or Nintendo or anyone responsible make a deal with one of the toys/action figure and make a figure of human characters I would probably buy them all.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I won't enter the sweepstakes, since I already have both versions and a 3DS and I have no interest in the rest of the merchandise, if anything I would just resell them. Maybe keep the 3DS as a back up.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I live somewhere close to Australia so I guess I have the same unfortunate fate. ):

Same here. More Asian countries should get the Pokemon events. If I were to enter the event, I'd go for the cards, the 3DS and the plushies. As for the games, I'd give them to a friend because I already have them.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Anyways, enough with the sweepstakes talk. What are you thoughts on N's complete name? I say, its quite good...except for the Gropius part. ):

Oh, and there's a thread for this at B/W if you want to know more.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
When I saw the name I was thinking it was much to do about nothing. Now if this is the beginning of 3rd Game coverage and their just starting to trickle out with information then my interest is peaked. But as of now I could careless what his name is, I just want to see more development as a character and back story.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Junichi_Masuda_reveals_information_on_N
I don't know how much there is to this either. I lawl'ed at N believing he was born from pokemon. Or the fact that if he could see the future then why was he defeated by the protagonist unless it was all part of the plan.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
^ me too.

But the fact that they said N was born from Pokemon parents means that he is possibly a Pokemon himself. Either a Ditto, a Mew, or a Zoroark! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back