• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Actually I have decided to pretty much quit YGO and focus solely on the Pokemon TCG now. I played Pokemon when I was around 10 years old too for around two years. Then stopped playing as I picked up YGO. Around 19 years of age, I got back into Pokemon a little bit and have carried on to the present day.

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Actually I have decided to pretty much quit YGO and focus solely on the Pokemon TCG now. I played Pokemon when I was around 10 years old too for around two years. Then stopped playing as I picked up YGO. Around 19 years of age, I got back into Pokemon a little bit and have carried on to the present day.

I like playing the TCG and by extension the TCGO
But I'm not really good into it, nor really into it, it's good to pass th time when PC is acting up
But I did like the Gameboy game
It was awesome :3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I never played TCG and probably never will it's way too complicated haha, I do love collecting them and I have a lot of cards (not particularly good or rare or anything but I still love them). And I have one Tyranitar card that is just amazing thanks to Drakow.

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
I never played TCG and probably never will it's way too complicated haha, I do love collecting them and I have a lot of cards (not particularly good or rare or anything but I still love them). And I have one Tyranitar card that is just amazing thanks to Drakow.

Years ago, I used to have as Magma Something deck, I liked it
Until I lost half of it to a classmate and only God knows where the other part is
Probably threw it away

Years
I ran all sorts of decks back in the day. The last deck I remember using before quitting the TCG was a deck based on this Salamence;

PK_DR_r19.jpg

This is the deck I am currently using though;

Spoiler:

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Nowadays I don't have any physical decks
Only the default ones they have in TCGO and i'm happy with that '-.-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I miss having pretty cards. That's about all I think of the TCG, lol.

Years
Yeah they do a good job at making some sick looking cards. Full holo Mewtwo EX just looks so amazing in my opinion. The European Challenge Cup (ECC) recently passed by and supposedly all people could hear in the room was "X Ball for the KO" so it's become a bit of a Pokemon TCG meme now lol.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Volcarona isn't portrayed pretty enough. :( Larvesta looks pretty cool though.

LarvestaReshiramEXStrengthDeck3.jpg

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I think Volcarona can make for a very nice TCG art though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Thundersquall would have made a great name, Andy.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Thundersquall sounds amazing! They should make a new Pokemon named Thundersquall!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Actually, Thundersquall reminded me of Squall from Final Fantasy. They should make a humanoid Pokemon with sword-like arms/weapons!

Cid

Years
Exactly what I was thinking from all the Thundersquall talk. Final Fantasy.
Haven't we got enough humanoid Pokémon for that, though? Wait. Of course we don't, I can't name a single one.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The only humanoid (or close to being one) Pokemon I can remember are Jynx, Machop and its evolutions, Tyrogue and its evolutions (they're somewhat human, right?), Throh and Sawk, and, uhh, Melloetta (spell check, anyone?). I'm sure there's more but I also want more humanoid Pokemon! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back