• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Most Pokémon look pretty hugable, except for the sticky ones like Muk or Garbador lol I would still try my best to make them feel appreciated though

I want to hug my Typhlosion. He would be warm. And Garadose/ Mr Fish lol

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
There's only one character from the Pokemon universe that I would want to hug, and that's my beloved Leaf-chan!

That said, I wouldn't mind having a Persian around to pet on its head. You know, like Giovanni does. And like a number of crime bosses do with their cats.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I find most Pokemon to be quite huggable actually... <3

There are only a few exceptions.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
I'd love to have a pet pokemon to groom, pamper and hug. If only my cat could turn into a Skitty

It makes me upset that most cats in pokemon are portrayed as evil as opposed to dogs :c *Hint*: Meowth, Persian, Purugly, Purrloin etc as opposed to Growlithe, Arcanine, and Stoutland

rakireid

UlforceVeedramon Master
Years
I'd love to have a pet pokemon to groom, pamper and hug. If only my cat could turn into a Skitty

It makes me upset that most cats in pokemon are portrayed as evil as opposed to dogs :c *Hint*: Meowth, Persian, Purugly, Purrloin etc as opposed to Growlithe, Arcanine, and Stoutland

Lol yea that would be cool for examle: oh we just had a power cut, pikachu help me out pal :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Idk, I don't ask my cat to chase mice for me or anything so I don't see me using Pokemon like that either. I would rather just have a pet, haha. Less work!

droomph

weeb
Years
@Toujours Don't worry, they will do it for you and you will know, apparently. Do they really leave mice in shoes

What Pokémon fits best as a Russel Terrier? :philosophical:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What Pokémon fits best as a Russel Terrier? :philosophical:

Lillipup! I know they don't look too similar, but they're both dogs and they act exactly the same with the playful/fierce switch depending on who's around. :3

Years
This chat is now about Plundurus.

2sbshhv.jpg

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years

It makes me even more upset that the cats generally get poorer stats than the dog introduced in the same generation. And that Meowth hasn't been revealed in the Unova Pokedex while Growlithe has.

Heh, and somebody tried to argue that Game Freak isn't biased against cats... I think the evidence says otherwise, lol

droomph

weeb
Years
I think it has something to do with the Asperger's and cats thing.

Because dogs will go up to you and lick your face off but cats aren't so bellyrubs on demand.

And thus, we have sucky cats in Pokémon.

did i kill this thread

Last edited:
Years
Plundurus didn't live very long . . .

Anyway, I am going to do my Executive Fashion Advisor a favour and breathe new life into this chit chat.

So guys. What kind of Pokemon merchandise do you possess?

droomph

weeb
Years

Anyway, I am going to do my Executive Fashion Advisor a favour and breathe new life into this chit chat.

The games. I only have the games, and every so often I'll watch the Anime.

So DPPt, Black, Ruby, and Bulbapedia :)

Years

i used to have so many1st gen cards and i dont know what happened to them, now i just have a few games (my sister sold her ds that i used for black and i havent seen black since) and i have a pencil case somewhere.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years

I've never really been the type to collect a lot of merchandise, and for Pokemon I actually have none. In total, I have maybe two collectible merchandise (both from Death Note) and I haven't really seen any cool Pokemon-related merchandise that would interest me for now.

While typing that response I swear I typed merchandise wrong about three times. Thank you Google Chrome auto-correct system, even if you do spell things the American way sometimes :P

Years

That's a darn shame about Plundurus.

As for Pokemon merchandise, I moderate the TCG section here, so what kind of Pokemon merchandise do you think I possess the most of? :P

I also have about 12 figurines (most of them from the TCG tins and other bonus packs) and a Mewtwo plushie. And of course most of the main series games. And a few of the toys from BK as well. I used to have one of those electronic Pokedexes, but I'm not sure what happened to that within the past year or so.

I also have a couple volumes of the various manga. And about five or six of the jumbo TCG cards. I may have more than that, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back