• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't know; she might think Solo's necklace is a bit fruity. d:

Stubbornness is...kind of impossible as a racial trait. It could be a part of their culture or society, but I don't think it's possible in a biological sense. 'Cause it's just an aspect of personality.
Or maybe she'll be the one person that actually gets to him and reveals his secrets and background story.

And then turns him nice...? Pfff, naw, that'll never happen. Or will it? Probably not. But maybe.

Stubborn Lycans are very common, maybe it is a societal thing, but there are all sorts of Lycans, city Lycans, forest Lycans, pure-wolf Lycans (usually also forest Lycans), etc. and stubbornness can be existent in all of those.

Long story short, they have the capacity to be flexible, but likely aren't going to be.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene could turn him nice. He just needs to drink this beverage... d:

Yeah. No.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Elene could turn him nice. He just needs to drink this beverage... d:

Yeah. No.
Turn him nice or turn him dead? Well, you'd be right, in that he'd be nicer dead than alive. A lot quieter, in fact.

No. Yeah.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Are those wedding bells ringing?

Down with prearranged relationships! Let these things happen organically within the story. Love is not something that can be orchestrated or defined. How many times have you watched a story and known who was going to end up together? Boring, right? Nope, let's be spur of the moment. Let's rock this RP spontaneously with twists and turns. Maybe Kailey is asexual, hates men, or doesn't want to date a Youkai. The point being, nobody knows the trouble I see. It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious. Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay!

Anyway, I was bored. I apologize. xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Down with prearranged relationships! Let these things happen organically within the story. Love is not something that can be orchestrated or defined. How many times have you watched a story and known who was going to end up together? Boring, right? Nope, let's be spur of the moment. Let's rock this RP spontaneously with twists and turns. Maybe Kailey is asexual, hates men, or doesn't want to date a Youkai. The point being, nobody knows the trouble I see. It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious. Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay!

Anyway, I was bored. I apologize. xD
I, uh... What?

It is usually planned, but I always plan future character interactions (granted, it's often in secret), because when you plan ahead you can create some very interesting events. But otherwise, yeah, most things happen in the spur of the moment.

Wait, you use coffee to sober up from alcohol. How do you sober up from coffee?

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I, uh... What?

It is usually planned, but I always plan future character interactions (granted, it's often in secret), because when you plan ahead you can create some very interesting events. But otherwise, yeah, most things happen in the spur of the moment.

Wait, you use coffee to sober up from alcohol. How do you sober up from coffee?

Just teasing you Wolfy, I plan ahead too. :P

You sober up from coffee with more coffee!!!!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Congrats Shiny~ you're accepted c: it's a great SU for someone who is so young! (now I feel old ;-;)

I'm sorry that Nami and Takumi is so obvious >.>

But I agree with Claire………

Pour me some good tea miss barkeeper!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Tea? Really? At a bar? ....alright.

And I have a name, you know! It's Ser Lili Barkeeper the Third Esquire.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
'Ey Barkeep! Virgin Screwdrivers for everyone, on me! *whispers* They'll all pay for it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
All of the orange juice is mine, I tell you! Mine!

Would Madame Sapphire accept a simple transition for Elene and Ashling to go to class? I'm not motivated to write a detailed post about them arriving. :x

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Gonna act like Fang from now on.

Solo has a weakness, huh. Like I care about that, but it would help that weakling of a human.

Sapphire Rose

Years
All of the orange juice is mine, I tell you! Mine!

Would Madame Sapphire accept a simple transition for Elene and Ashling to go to class? I'm not motivated to write a detailed post about them arriving. :x

Transition accepted, have a very nice day~

Gonna act like Fang from now on.

Solo has a weakness, huh. Like I care about that, but it would help that weakling of a human.

Ehhh? So long you don't talk like that to me dear~

Khawill

<3
Years
The sucker that Snowpeople have to suck on to keep their body temperature balanced, is that required? Like if he refuses to eat it will he die? Or is this a way to make them seem more human?

I mean if it is the first one, then that seems a bit unfair, considering that is like a major, visible, and extremely exploitable weaknesses. (Vampires have water yes, but they are powerful even for Youkai, so I don't think they are included.) The weakness would be fine, but with lycans (who can wreck an entire room and disturb the campus with only a headache and a nap as compensation.) Vampires, (who are supper strong with great reaction time, so strong that they probably could be considered close to Demi-gods) and werewolves (who probably have the same power potential as Lycans) it would be hard enough to compete. Add in this major flaw and suddenly it seems my character's race is obsolete.

I'm not saying we need to nerf Lycans, Werewolves, or Vampires. That isn't at all what I mean, I just think that the other Youkai types may need less obvious or available weaknesses. (A werewolf or Vampire could easily remove the sucker from a snowman, the glasses from a lamia, or a coin from a yasha.)

Sapphire Rose

Years
The sucker that Snowpeople have to suck on to keep their body temperature balanced, is that required? Like if he refuses to eat it will he die? Or is this a way to make them seem more human?

I mean if it is the first one, then that seems a bit unfair, considering that is like a major, visible, and extremely exploitable weaknesses. (Vampires have water yes, but they are powerful even for Youkai, so I don't think they are included.) The weakness would be fine, but with lycans (who can wreck an entire room and disturb the campus with only a headache and a nap as compensation.) Vampires, (who are supper strong with great reaction time, so strong that they probably could be considered close to Demi-gods) and werewolves (who probably have the same power potential as Lycans) it would be hard enough to compete. Add in this major flaw and suddenly it seems my character's race is obsolete.

I'm not saying we need to nerf Lycans, Werewolves, or Vampires. That isn't at all what I mean, I just think that the other Youkai types may need less obvious or available weaknesses. (A werewolf or Vampire could easily remove the sucker from a snowman, the glasses from a lamia, or a coin from a yasha.)

Ehm… you know that I explained that there is no stronger Youkai species in this RP, right? Ofcourse there are Youkai who are weak against a certain specie, but this only count for fairytale.

For example: If the enemy is a Vampire, Lycans are neutral, werewolves are strong and mages are weak against this kind. (This is just an example!)

As for snowman, the only reason for the sucker is to prevent them from getting warm. It's not life treatening, their bodies just warm up to normal temprature without it. It's not really a weakness.

Also, water can be fatal for a Vampire and I thought I explained this as well.
The species that are supposed to be strong aren't stronger than any other specie, everyone is equal.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I feel the need to point out the fact that Elene has only been shown in her favored environments and consciously showing only her best traits. Taking notice of a breeze going by the window and using that moment to toss the rose-dust, for example. d:

Also, does "Fang" mean the lesbian from Final Fantasy or somebody else?

Sapphire Rose

Years
I feel the need to point out the fact that Elene has only been shown in her favored environments and consciously showing only her best traits. Taking notice of a breeze going by the window and using that moment to toss the rose-dust, for example. d:

Also, does "Fang" mean the lesbian from Final Fantasy or somebody else?

I feel like we'll see a lot coming from Elene. But I guess this counts for most characters here. Almost everyone has only showed their best traits up untill now with an exception of a few.

Fang is the main character in unchained blades.

… or one of the male characters in Maximum ride c:

Back