• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your personal favourites - character wise!

Years
do you have any character that you made that you personally adore longer than the average rp lifespan? tell us about it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
our own characters? i mean i still adore Hilda who loved food and had super strength and weird alchemy powers. she was in Titans i thiiink?

and i regret the circumstances that made me stop playing Magnet (and Nix, but I think Magnet was nicer), the superhero with one-way telekinesis

... i like superpowers ok. we'll see how Rubber turns out!

Last edited:
Years
I really love Adaline, my character in Pokemon Z: Neo Flare Strikes!

Adaline is sophisticated, calm, polite, incredibly intelligent, and it is such a joy writing from her perspective. Although Adaline is known for her serene disposition, it is fun to explore some of her other characteristics and to write scenes in which she is a tad more excitable and energetic.

The RP is still currently ongoing and I can only wonder the direction in which I take her! :)

Last edited:
Years
Adaline sounds like a great character :) she reminds me slightly of princess bubblegum in how you described her.

Hilda.... HILDA <3

Yea i also like superheroes. Though i particularly love brie and that doctor character I ALREADY FORGOT THE NAME I AM SO BAD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Adaline sounds like a great character :) she reminds me slightly of princess bubblegum in how you described her.

Hilda.... HILDA <3

Yea i also like superheroes. Though i particularly love brie and that doctor character I ALREADY FORGOT THE NAME I AM SO BAD
have you joined metahuman yet
join metahuman
lets create new favorites

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I liked playing as Roll and Emma Kuzunoha.

Roll was a villain in s superhero RP who was crazy... and I mean really crazy. Her fight against Nix and Magnet warms my hearrrrrt. Emma was a detective from Kalos, as well as a Pokémon trainer. (And she's secretly a otaku)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Faye is definitely my favourite at the moment c:

Thought there was also Madison that I really liked, I might reuse her someday.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
All of them. I don't know, I really enjoyed playing Lightforce and Gosu. Chris probably had the longest run and most thought out story of all my characters though. And Delta and Riley hold a special place in my heart because they come from my edgy teenage years when I was brand new.

Who can forget the epic banter between Alex and McGregor though. Or... the werebeaver and the witch from the Secret Santa that I did with GP too... Actually you know what, basically anything me and GP have teamed up on has been solid gold. Pie we need to JP more.

Years
Jps are a blessing and a curse i sw e a r

My faves are
Blanche from atria
Marina and suzanna from h o p e fu l l y metahumans
And ofc

My main bitch
Brie

Years
All of them. I don't know, I really enjoyed playing Lightforce and Gosu. Chris probably had the longest run and most thought out story of all my characters though. And Delta and Riley hold a special place in my heart because they come from my edgy teenage years when I was brand new.

Who can forget the epic banter between Alex and McGregor though. Or... the werebeaver and the witch from the Secret Santa that I did with GP too... Actually you know what, basically anything me and GP have teamed up on has been solid gold. Pie we need to JP more.

We really do.
Also McGregor should definitely have been listed by name and I don't know why he wasn't whoops.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
All of the original Titans characters. Those involved left memories and spawned jokes that will last much longer than the roleplay itself did.

Don't mind me, just lurking a bit for nolstalgia...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
All of the original Titans characters. Those involved left memories and spawned jokes that will last much longer than the roleplay itself did.

Don't mind me, just lurking a bit for nolstalgia...
ayy lmao

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I definitely like the new characters I made for gimme's RPs, Andrew and Kimberly. I'm definitely going to use them again in the future.

Aside from that, the only other OC I made that I really enjoyed was Loria from the old Age of Heroes RP. That said, she was far from perfect given my roleplaying style back then lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I do feel so happy about playing Aberdeen again. As Ash-clone as he is, he is still dear to me since I've played him in 3 RPs so far and he had quite a bit of character development in the last one so I know him well and know where I can go with him :)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I'm beginning to grow fond of Estelle, who I've used in a prior RP before recycling her in Sinnoh: Dimensions. I don't find her difficult to write for, unlike others, and her dialogue and social form are rather fun to think up.

There's also a second character I've been keeping away that, surprisingly, I have yet to use despite having already written her up as back up. She's... something else. A toned-down Pinkie Pie, if you will. Maybe I'll use her in the next RP.

Back