• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
Don't bother about the rating. I made a fuss about mine once, and it didn't really do much (apart from making me look a bit arrogant :P). If you don't encourage people to rate it 5 stars, nobody will rate it 1 out of spite either. If you just leave them be, people will vote this game what they think it deserves :)

*claps* And there we have it. Wichu's solid words of wisdom. Lets give him a hand folks!

Btw, I'm kidding lol Thats just probably how they'd respond to that statement on the pokemon anime (english dub of course) :\
Bad dubbing, and weird lines urgh.

Anyway hope things go well guys. Good luck :)

GoldCold Ice

Go Zoroark!
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Serech How to make a Pokemon map in google becuse I found some technical help better for hackers to use by searching that up once.

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
Serech How to make a Pokemon map in google becuse I found some technical help better for hackers to use by searching that up once.

*sigh* Wrong section. How many times must we drill this into your little brains?

This isn't a place for Rom hacking.

And Omega, nice work as usual.

The rating of a thread doesn't really matter to me, it's the comments.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
It's awesome like all project un this forum.

Good luck for the futur.
progress.gif
http://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=5021915

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hey Everyone. I have free time between today and tomorrow so I'm going to work on Raptor and Alpha today(Raptor more so) I don't have much more to do with the game other than add in a few trainers and make 2 more sprites so I'll try to post whether I've sent the game back to OG either today or Tomorrow...Unless anyone can think of anything that may have been missed?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
you hit all the routes, caves, and town/cities right, if you have then there's nothing left that i can think of, unless a pokemon causes the game to crash for some reason.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Nah, you should know if you've covered everything lol, let Omega know what you have done and ask him :p

Also since you have it, how big is the file roughly ?

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well you will have to make a back up copy now because if something happens to your hard drive you can kiss the years tht this took to make good bye

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Five stars for this topic.
Hey Everyone. I have free time between today and tomorrow so I'm going to work on Raptor and Alpha today(Raptor more so) I don't have much more to do with the game other than add in a few trainers and make 2 more sprites so I'll try to post whether I've sent the game back to OG either today or Tomorrow...Unless anyone can think of anything that may have been missed?

atre05

^SPRITER^
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2023
Great! I thought Pokemon Raptor had died away when GP-Organisation.net closed down. Great Omegagroudon, great job :D!

E3DaMeX

OMFG, this looks amazing. I definitely can't wait to play this. And that door animation looks so cool. xD

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Im a mapper

Name-Brad
[email protected]
maps-Give me a concept and i will get one to you, a few days ago my computer was killed by a virus from limewire and now I got a new one, and no maps >_< BUT! I wanted to help your game out because it seemed awesome! So just send me what you want me to make i got mappers block right now =/ but im very good.

Also im on alot so i can help you with your maps almost all the time

CONSIDER ME PLEASE!

Whats your game about? im a good fakemon creator/spriter

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
FMP almost fixed the bugs so really soon maybe sunday or tommorow we dont know.

Back