The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Stage
Animorphs: the new team

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2009 (10:18 AM).
  

Callandor, this looks really interesting, but my grades are falling and I need to bring them up. I can't keep up with this roleplay because of it. I'll still be around PC, but won't be able to post here because of the paragraph stuff.
    Old January 25th, 2009 (7:29 PM).
    Team Magma Co-Leader

Nature: Adamant
    OOC: I hope it's ok that I had Sam be friends/conversation partners, or whatever you want to call it, with Jacob. If not, let me know and I'll re-work my post.

BIC:
    With her arms folded across her chest, Sam stood on a pile of cement blocks a little apart from the rest of the group in the construction site.
    She watched as they talked quietly amongst themselves, waiting for Jacob to show up. She recognized most, if not all, of them from school.
    Though she recognized them, she didn't actually know them. The only one that she ever talked with was Jacob; that's the only reason she even bothered coming.
    Speaking of Jacob, where was he?
    Just as she was about ready to to say 'screw it' to this whole secret meeting thing, she heard a voice. Then a hyena sauntered into the cleared area where the kids waited.
    'That's odd. I don't remember hearing anything about an escaped hyena.', she thought as she eyed the animal.
    The voice then continued and she realized that it was coming from the hyena.
    As she listened, Sam realized that it sounded an awful lot like Jacob. In that same thought she noticed that she wasn't really hearing the voice, it seemed to resonate in her head.
    Once she finally came to grips with that bunch of information, Samantha listened intently to what was being said.
    Aliens? Morphing into animals? If it wasn't for the fact that a hyena was telling the group this, Sam would have probably scoffed at the story and asked if the story teller had escaped the loony bin or if they had gotten a day pass.
    After the meeting, with its stunning conclusion of the hyena actually being Jacob, Sam headed back home.

With both of her parents working the night shift at their respective work places, Sam didn't have to worry about being missed with her getting home late.
    She was so deep in thought about the meeting, that she nearly had a heart attack when her cat meowed as the front door opened.
    "Holy crap, Shadow! Don't do that!"
    The grey cat just looked up at her mistress and meowed again. She then proceeded to purr loudly and do figure-eights around Sam's feet.
    "Alright, alright back up and let me close the door.", Sam said with a laugh.
    The red-head then made her way to the kitchen; cat in tow.
    Suddenly realizing that she felt extremely tired she quickly fed Shadow, and made her way up to her room.
    She shucked off her boots, turned out the lights and crawled into bed without changing. As she fell asleep, thoughts of that evening's events still raced through her head.
    If all of that was true, which more than likely it was, there was no way Sam was going to stand idly by when something could be done!
    'Besides'. she thought now more asleep than awake. ' it'd be freaking awesome to turn in animals!'
    Old January 25th, 2009 (7:59 PM). Edited January 26th, 2009 by Callandor.
    ughhh....

Nature: Quiet
      Ooc: Alright, looks like -[JD]- is out, and JBC gets one more day before it's time to boot em out. Unless someone can give me a good reason not to? Never mind. JBC is out. And everyone else, great posts. I was kind of worried I didn't give you enough to go on. Blazye: Yeah, Sam can be friends with Jacob.

because he will, no matter what.
      Old January 26th, 2009 (8:33 PM).
      Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker

Nature: Hasty
        Name: Raven Age:17 Gender:malePersonality: Raven is a very calm person unless he watches another human be put in pain, then if that happens he goes into a berserk rage and cannot be controlled. But he will never harm another human being unless it is to save another. Appearence: Raven is 6'3" and very muscular. He wears all black all the time, his shirt "Royal Rock". Sorry will finish later PSP will not let me write much lol.
        Old January 27th, 2009 (4:20 AM).
        better

Nature: Jolly
          Er....I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to have to drop out....:(
          Old January 27th, 2009 (7:34 AM).
          ughhh....

"Alright! It looks like I won't be late this time," said Jacob. He was ridding his new bike down the same street he had rode down last night. Aperently his mom has getting him a new bike for his good grades. He also made sure he was looking where he was going. He was also caring very valuble cargo. The Blue Box was in his left pocket. "Hey, Tobais! Can you see the construstion site!" he called. <Why would you ask that, you know I can't see any better then you can.> "Just thought that sence you were higher up then me OW!" Jacob had just ran over a big bump, and was about to complain when Tobais yelled <JACOB! YOU DROPED THE BOX!> Jacob almost fell off his bike with shock. He yelled back, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I DROPED IT!?!" <I MEAN IT FELL OUT OF YOUR POCKET WHEN YOU HIT THAT BUMP! IT'S ABOUT TO DROP INTO THE SEWER!!!> Jacob looked back, and saw that indeed the Blue Box was about to fall into the sewer. He hopped off his bike and ran back to the Box, and just as he got their he managed to grab the Box as it started to fall off. "Whew.....This Blue Box, this Morphing Cube, is whats allowing us to save the world. Jacob looked for his bike and saw it laying in the street. He was going over to pick it up when, out of nowhere, a huge dump truck came speeding down the street and ran over his new bike. He stood their starring at his trashed bike. He started walking to the construction site. "Not only am I going to be late now, but my mom's going to kill me," mumbled Jacob.

By the time Jacob got to the construction site, it was a half-an-hour later then he was last night. He was huffing and puffing form how much walking he had down. At least it was down hill, he thought. Before he stood in front he tried to catch his breath, and regain some of his dignity. When he finaly showed him self he was standing tall and regaly. Almost like a king. He looked everyone over once, then said in a quite, but strong voice, "I see you all are here. Good. You all have choosen the right path. This is not an easy path though. You will face many challenges, many life or death situations. Some of you may even die before this is over. Now lets go arm our selfs." He truned to go and said, "We're going to the Zoo."

By the time they got to the Zoo and snuck in, it was almost ten at night. "I hope none of you will get in any trouble, being out this late." They got to a hallway in the intreior of the Zoo that led to the backs of most of the enclousers. "Now before we go, I want any of you to tell me if you think you are not trustworthy enough to be trusted with the fate of the world. Now before any of you say anything, let me tell you what we do to people who know about us, but cannot be trusted." Jacob paused for dramatic effect. "You will be killed. I will morph Hyena. I will rip out your throt, and your guts. You will be droped in the Hyena pen. When your body is found, they will assume that you were trying to see the animals for free, accedently fell into the Hyena pen, died, and was mostly eaten by the Hyenas." He looked around to see everyones reaction. He was quite pleased with himself. "Now go get your Battle and Bird morphs," He had explained all about battle and bird morphs on the way here. "And meet back here. I'll be waiting."

Old January 27th, 2009 (8:23 AM). Edited January 27th, 2009 by DarthSenorQueso.
            Officially number 1 snake

Name: Mion
              Personality: Hot headed, Hates losing will do almost anything to get his way.
              Apperence: Tall and Thin, Black outfits, Black hair, Gold contacts, Pale skin
              Morphing outfit:Biking Suit(Ya know one of those skin tight professional ones)
              Preferred Battle Morph: Hyena
              Preferred Spy Morph: horsefly
              Preferred Bird Morph:Bald Eagle
              Preferred Aquatic morph: Shark
              Other: Lost his parents to Yeerks.

umm finish?

Old January 27th, 2009 (10:41 AM). Edited January 27th, 2009 by Callandor.
              ughhh....

DarthSenorQueso: You are reserved till you finish. Yeah, I guess your in. You just have to work harder in your post qulity(?).

Old January 27th, 2009 (11:22 AM).

Reina had left for the construction site a little before evening while the sun was just beginning to set. Wanting to be the first one there to scope the situation out.

After all it never payed to be un-prepared.

She climbed up onto one of the old buildings there and looked about. There was no one in sight, so she sat down cross legged to wait.

A few hours later her stomach was growling in hunger as a few others began to show up.

The guy from the other night.....what was his name? Reina was never too good at remembering names showed up well after everyone else.

He held out what looked to her like a completly blue rubix cube.

Reina grabbed onto a pipe beside the building she had climbed earlier and slid down carefully. It was dark now so she had to be more careful.

A few people seemed to jump slightly as she appeared from above.

When Jacob gave the warning once more Reina payed close attention to him, looking for any falseness in his statements. Upon detecting none, she followed his instructions and placed her hand on what he called the 'Morphing Cube' or 'Blue Box'.

She felt a sharp tingel travel from her arm to up and down her spine. It felt strange, not hurting exactly just not plesent either.

She jerked her arm back and wiggled her fingers.

She followed Jacob and the others as they left for the zoo.

Once they arrived Jacob explained what they had to do and that if they betrayed him he would turn into a Hyena and rip them apart.

Reina shuddered at this.

Once everyone left she stayed behind for a moment. "Jacob?" she asked. "I get the feeling this is more dangerous then you're letting on. I'd like to know what dangers all of this."

Reina waved a hand about.

"Could have on the rest of us? Are there any issues that could happed from usinf the cube?" she shoved her hands deep into her pockets.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                  Old January 27th, 2009 (12:59 PM).
                  ughhh....

Jacob was really suprised. She's good, he thought. She was able to dected that hadn't told everyone everything. " So you want to know the dangers of using this cube, eh? Come on, walk with me. Maybe we'll find a battle morph you'll like. Well, aside from risking your life pretty much every day in life or death situations, their is one more danger." They walked for a while in silence. All the way he could just feel he presence, just waiting for the awenser. "Well. I wanted to wait for everyone to be here before I told anyone." Acctualy, he just forgot. "But sence you asked their is more than one. The first is the reason I was looking for strong willed people. When you morph, you not only get the body of the animal, but the instinks too. Anyone who is not strong enough, or morphing for their first time could lose control." He didn't want to scare her too much, so he continued, "But it's not too hard to gain back control. All you have to do assert you will even more forcfully over the animalistc instinks." They walked for a bit more. Jacob really didn't want to say this untill they all had no choise, but it didn't seem like she would let him go yet. He should have told her there was only one. "The second is a time limit. Two hours, and you lose everything. The power to morph, your old life. Because you get stuck in morph. Forever."

Ooc: Hope you are ok with the very minor controling Rii.

Old January 27th, 2009 (1:08 PM).
                    † мазохист †

Nature: Bold
                      OOC: Cool. Let's just say the people that dropped out told and them and their families were killed by the Animorphs xP

IC: Skye was at the same spot she had been last night. She figured that as long as she had the chance, she would try and save humanity. After all, she didn't want to be one of the Controllers. She would rather be fighting against them than unwillingly being made into one of them. She'd just have to keep it from Ian.

Her fingers brushed the blue cube, and the morphing power flowed into her. In a way, it felt kind of disturbing, but in another way, it felt perfectly normal, like she was born to do this.

Jacob explained about the battle and bird morphs, and she looked around the zoo. "I think..." she started to say, then finished with, "...I think I'll be able to deal with this. It'll be hard, but as long as I'm protecting Ian, I'll be able to do it."

The others split up, and she did the same. She didn't like being alone in the dark zoo at night. She had an unusual fear of being alone in the dark, mostly because of the fact that she wasn't very strong and she probably couldn't protect herself. But with this new morphing power...the sensation still tingled in her fingers.

Bird morph first. Just in case the battle morph animal tried to attack her, then she could morph the bird and fly away. What bird was fast, strong, and could fly well?

Skye was so excited for this. She'd always loved the sensation of flying, even when it was only in her dreams. The sensation of owning the sky, of swimming except in air, and it was much easier. She couldn't wait to become a bird and actually feel what she had been dreaming.

She was in the bird section now. She looked over the collection. Red-tailed hawks, eagles, peregrine falcons...none of them were right. They didn't have that special something. The peregrine might have been really fast, but she didn't want fast as much as she wanted control. Both would be nice, but she wanted the control more. If she couldn't control her own body, what use would it be?

Finally, she saw exactly what she wanted. Albatross. It could fly almost continuously, shutting down one half of its brain to sleep while the other stayed awake. They made trips around the world all the time, and their feathers were specially designed to be able to withstand water. That way if a storm came, she wouldn't be in trouble. Plus, the sign in front of the cage said, "Caution: Animals may bite." That was always good.

She wondered how she would approach this. The albatrosses were sleeping in their birdhouses, which were a couple feet up on branches. The treehouses overlooked a pond. Overall, the albatross exhibit was rather large. She'd have to be careful.

The door opened easily, and she felt a slight sense of guilt at sneaking into the room. Whenever she came across this exhibit with Ian, she'd feel kind of weird at knowing she'd been inside and had the power to turn into one of the albatrosses in there.

She was climbing now, climbing the steps on the treehouse. The birds still hadn't woken. That was good. When she finally popped her head over the side, she could see the sleeping white form inside. It surprised her how it wasn't awake yet, even though she was a clumsy human and had to be pretty loud. Oh well. She slowly stuck her hand inside and touched the soft feathers of the female albatross. It didn't wake up.

Time for the next step. Just as she'd been told, she concentrated on the bird and formed a mental image of it in her mind. Just like when she'd touched the cube, she felt a tingling sensation go all the way up into her arm and through her whole chest. The bird was part of her now. She could turn into it at any time she wanted. To herself, she whispered, "Well, that was pretty easy. If it's going to be like that all the time, I could absorb the DNA of Noah's Ark."

The albatross woke up.

"Figures," Skye said before dropping out of the tree and landing on the ground a few feet below (painfully, mind you). It started squawking angrily, so she ran out of the exhibit and closed the door behind her, happy she'd survived her first acquirement (is that the word...?).

Okay. Time for the battle morph. She'd already chosen. She remembered how whenever she and Ian came here, they'd both marveled for at least ten minutes how amazing this particular animal was.

She headed towards the cage of the Siberian tiger.

When she reached it and looked inside, she could see it sleeping across the ways. It was so beautiful, like every time she saw it. Before she could change her mind, she was inside the exhibit and walking slowly toward the tiger. As if she had no fear at all. But of course, she did. She was just on temporary euphoria.

Before long she was within ten feet of it. It woke up, naturally.

She remembered reading somewhere that tigers could smell fear, like dogs. If you were afraid, they'd eat you. Simple as that. Or at least attack you.

"Uhm...please don't eat me," she said, soft as she could. Maybe her voice would calm it down. "Listen," she continued, walking forward a tiny bit with each second that passed. "I'm trying to save humanity, and I kind of need your power for that. I promise I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to acquire you and then I'll be done. Promise."

The tiger just kept watching her. Skye noticed a cub next to it, not a tiny one you could fit in the palm of your hand, but not a gigantic one either. More like a teenage cub. Pretty big, probably bigger than a human if they stood up, but not a full-blown roaring alpha male tiger. Perfect. But then there was the problem of overprotective mothers and the fact that she might eat Skye if she tried to touch her baby.

Skye Allegheri: Tiger Whisperer, she told herself.

"Can I touch your cub? Please?" Skye knelt down next to the cub and reached out a hand, petting first the tiger and then slowly doing the same to the cub.

This was seriously weird. It should have attacked her by now.

But it was giving her such a sad look with its eyes. Like it was saying, Go ahead, acquire my baby. If it will save us all. Please help save Earth.

Skye could feel tears on her face. It was just so emotional. Earth could be destroyed if they didn't do a good job, and she had an otherworldly sense that this mother tiger wanted her to take her cub's DNA and save the planet for everyone. So she did. She touched the sleeping baby - male, she discovered - and acquired its DNA.

Then she backed away. "Thank you," she whispered, and closed the door to the cage.

She ran back to Jacob. Ran all the way.

"I'm done," she said, out of breath. She hoped he wouldn't notice the light eyeliner trails down her face.

OOC: Sorry for the long post. I do it all the time ^^;

Old January 27th, 2009 (1:27 PM).

OOC: Nah, I don't mind. It would have been difficult not to.

Reina slowed her pace behind Jacob, and listened to his words intently.

Strong willed.....She figured she could handle that. When she and her brothers got into fights despite her much smaller size she faired ok. This couldn't possibly be more difficult.

Her eyes widened at his next words.

"Trapped...." she almost choked on her own words. Unable to take a human form again, to be stuck living in a body not your own. "I'll just have to make sure I don't go over two hours then."

Reina walked ahead slightly. "All of this sounds dangerous and I think I understand a bit better. Part of me is telling me to run screaming all the way home."

She paused.

"Yet another part is saying this could be your chance to become part of something amazing. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm ready to kick some alien butt." she poked her tongue out and laughed.

"So fearless leader, where can I find the lions?" she suddenly grinned, feeling an excitement she hadn't felt in a long time....maybe ever.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                        Old January 27th, 2009 (1:41 PM). Edited January 27th, 2009 by Callandor.
                        ughhh....

Ic: Fearless Leader. thought Jacob. Not the feeling I thought I'd get being called that. Just then a girl named Skye came running up to them, saying she was done. "Well that was fast. I guess you could stay here with me. Or you could go find some one else and see if they need help." He thought about that for a second. "No, never mind. Stay with me." He looked back at Reina and rembered that she had asked him a question. "Oh right, the Lions. Um.....Skye, did you pass by the Lions?" he asked. "Oh and what animals did you aquire?"

Ooc: Ugh....I hate short posts. Mine will get longer after we get done with this.

Old January 27th, 2009 (5:02 PM).
                          † мазохист †

OOC: I just put a lot of thoughts in my posts. I elaborate a bit too much. But that's good, I suppose. Anywho...

IC: Skye wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand, knowing the eyeliner would come off with it. She didn't much care how weird she looked right now. She figured the pressure kinda did stuff to her and made her all emotional like this.

"I acquired an albatross and a tiger." She took in a shaky breath.

"This is harder than I thought."

She imagined her Ian neko-kun at home, and just wished she were back with him. If she was this way all the time, she wasn't sure if she could hold out.

"Sorry, I'm just really scared."

Old January 28th, 2009 (2:18 PM). Edited January 30th, 2009 by Yamagi Sosuke.
                            Hope & Ambition

a little intimidated by what jacob said suzaku stared at him,after him finish talking to them he headed inside the zoo "hmp he talks alot but the way he said it "I will morph Hyena. I will rip out your throat, and your guts. You will be droped in the Hyena pen. When your body is found, they will assume that you were trying to see the animals for free, accidentally fell into the Hyena pen, died, and was mostly eaten by the Hyenas." It defintely felt like he wasnt lieing mayb all this i real i better arm myself with some really strong animals Hmmm..."Suzaku thought to himself trying to think of a great and powerful animal."I got it"he said snaping his fingers.He headed to a cage trimmbling "men i hope this animal dont kill me" Suzaku said going inside the cage than he saw it "Ok mister lion its just me and you....:suzaku reached out and touched it he felt somthing weird entering his body than somthing begin to happen he could hear his bones cruching and changing."Woah that was weird wonder what that was about"Suzkau said than he notice he sense of smell and hearing increase alot he could smell better.He could hear the others more clearly than ever before even though some of them was very far away from him.He than notice he was on four legs "iam i a lion"suzaku thought"Than he was telling the truth"Suzaku said as he walked out the cage to find his bird morph"i wonder what i want it to be i think ill be a Peregrine Falcon there pretty good now where can i find them"suzaku said still in a lions form when he finally reached the cage and saw it he had a strong urge to attack "Hmmm...that looks tasty "Suzkau said as he began to pounce than"hold on what iam I doing come on get it together you can do this change back change back"Suzaku thought as his bones crunched and he changed back into a his normal sel "wow what was that must of been the animal urge gotta learn to gain contol of that" He said ok he touched the falcon and gathered his DNA he bone crunched and he begin to shrink and his hands changed to wings.He could see miles ahead"Woah now lets see what these wings of mind can do"Suzaku thought as he begin to flap his wings after a few flaps he begin to fly in the air he spoted jacob from the air he landed on a tree in the zoo"Okay i think i should change back now"Suzaku said as he begin to change back forgetting his in a tree he than fell out the tree and hit the ground"awww that hurt"than out of no where he heard jacob said This Controller has reinforcments comming. Lets get out of here Controller oh yea there the bad guys.controllers aww man" he got up and ran behind him than out of nowhere he notice they was surrounded"Oh crap"suzkau said than he saw one step forward and say "Good day, Andalits. I am Sub-Visser 77. And it looks like you lose." What now jacob

OCC-Hope you didnt mind i did the later post in this one if you do than just tell me

Hero~
                              I'll become a author and I'll make my life worth something great //
                              Former RP: BEYOND THE GODS //
                              Bettering My Writing Skills & Looking For Help //
                              Old January 28th, 2009 (6:05 PM).
                              Team Magma Co-Leader

Nature: Adamant
                              When Jacob arrived at the construction site, Sam leapt down from her perch on the cement blocks and walked over to where the other were.
                              Held in Jacob's out-stretched hands was an entirely blue cube.
                              "Looks kinda like something from Star Trek.", Sam muttered nervously.
                              When it was her turn, Sam gingerly placed her hand on the cube's smooth surface. In doing so, she was met with a slight jolt. It kind of reminded her of static electricity, except that this feeling went up her arm, down her spine, then clear to her toes. She then pulled her hand away and instinctively flexed her fingers.
                              After everyone had touched the Blue Box, Jacob announced that they'd be taking a field trip to the zoo to "acquire" some morphs.

Once the party let themselves into the zoo, Jacob warned them about what would happen if any of them were to prove themselves untrustworthy.
                              Sam smiled in what may have looked like amusement, then nodded her approval and understanding. In a situation like the one that she had just gotten herself into, they couldn't afford to allow someone like that to continue to breath. This was too important.
                              Samantha then walked quietly down the corridor thinking about what would best fit the bill for a 'battle morph' and a 'bird morph'.
                              As she walked along, Sam looked up at the the signs on the paddocks as she passed them.
                              Bobcat, Puma, Tiger-Siberian, Tiger-Bengal, Lion, Panther-Black, and so-on.
                              Apparently this was the Big Cat area of the zoo.
                              Sam passed all of them to stop before the door to the Black Panther's enclosure. She'd always liked the sleek black feline, admiring its combined grace and ferocity.
                              "You'll make the perfect battle morph.", she whispered to the door.
                              With a deep breath she eased the metal door open. As soon as she did so she was met by a pair of golden eyes. The panther was lying not three feet from the door watching her with curious eyes.
                              The panther's expression seemed to say: 'Why are you here? It's sleeping time for humans.'
                              Sam was slightly startled the big cat was so close to the door, but took another breath and carefully shut it.
                              "Hello, pretty girl.", Sam said softly as she slowly approached the panther.
                              The cat's only reaction was to flick her tail lazily and proceed to lick one of her front paws.
                              Slowly continuing her approach, Sam continued to speak soothingly to the black panther. Once she was close enough to touch her - close enough for the panther to touch back! - Sam looked to the cat's head.
                              "Can I pet you? This will only take a moment. Well I think so anyways."
                              The panther looked over to her for a moment then went back to cleaning her paws.
                              Then, very carefully Sam extended her hand to touch the panther's silky coat.
                              "Nice kitty.", she whispered.
                              Once that was done she quickly concentrated on the animal before her. Which wasn't hard, given that she was right there in front of her. All of a sudden, Sam felt that weird feeling that she had felt when she touched the Blue Box. In some part of her mind, Sam also noticed that the panther seemed to have gone into a trance-like state.
                              The deed done, Sam thanked the panther for her cooperation and backed slowly out of the enclosure.

Once she was out and the door closed, she let out a breath that she felt she had been holding since entering the cage.
                              "Holy crap!", she said with a mixture of relief and excitement.
                              After a moment, she shook her head, as if to clear it, and stared down the hall again.
                              Before long she arrived at the avian wing of the zoo. This time she knew what she wanted and headed straight for the cage that held a pair of Golden Eagles. Both of the large birds were asleep, their heads tucked under their golden-brown wings. Sam watched them both for a moment more to be certain that they were in slumber land, then carefully undid the latch, and carefully opened the door.
                              To her dismay, the metallic gate screeched horribly. This caused both birds to wake up. They quickly pulled their heads out from under their wings and looked around. Their eyes blinked rapidly in a confused, half-asleep manner.
                              Thinking to acquire one of them before them came entirely out of their confusion, Sam reached for the nearest bird. And promptly received and shark peck on the hand!
                              Hissing in surprise and pain Sam quickly pulled her hand out of the bird's reach.
                              "Ouch, you butthead! That hurt!", she told the bird as she analyzed the wound. It was just a scratch, and she knew she was lucky getting just that, but boy did it hurt!
                              The eagle squawked indignantly and ruffled his feathers. He looked like he was preparing to go back to sleep.
                              Once his head was once more beneath his wing, Sam quickly snaked her hand in to touch the golden-brown feathers. After a moment she had the Golden Eagle added to her arsenal.
                              Having completed her assigned tasking, Sam began to make her way back to the others.

OOC: He he. I got a little carried away! ^_^
                              Old January 28th, 2009 (9:46 PM).
                              Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker

From where i left off Appearence: He wears these almost skin tight black jeans and a pair of dogtags.And he has shoulder length hair that is pitch black. Morphing Suit: Exactly what he wears most of the time except his pants are tighter and silky. Prefered Battle Morph: Timber Wolf(Black) Prefered Spy Morph: Monarch Butterfly Prefered Bird Morph: Peregine Falcon Prefered Aquatic Morph: Indo-Pacific Sailfish Other: None
                                Old January 29th, 2009 (8:29 AM). Edited January 29th, 2009 by Callandor.
                                ughhh....

You didn't finish Raven. You skiped over personality, and your apperence is a little short. Never mind, didn't read the first post. Anyway, you are Accepcted

Yamagi: sounds like you are behind a little. We still need you to post the second mission, then we can go on. You have to post the night of the second mission, because I have something planned for after we are all done.

Old January 29th, 2009 (8:22 PM).

Reina finally waved at Jacob. "You know what I'll find them on my own. Might be fun." she grinned.

"If I don't get mauled to death in the process...." she mumbled in a low voice.

Reina took off, sneaking carefully into the handler areas behind the exhibits.

It was quiet as she walked down the long hallways.

She finally came to a door. "Northern Harrier...." she read.

"This must be the bird exhibits."

Reina then wondered around looking from door to door. "There are so many, I don't know which to choose."

Finally she arrived at a door that listed, 'Black Kite'.

"I think these are supposed to be one of the smaller birds of prey, but are still pretty agile and a common site."

Reina grabbed the handle and pushed lightly.

Just then she heard voices headed her way, the night sucurity probably.

She rushed in and quitely shut the door behind her. Her heart was hammering loudly in her chest as she pressed her ear to the door.

"I dunno Mac. Why would there be kids here at this time of night?"

"I swear I saw them. I know I caught a glimpse of a girl climbing into the area with the tigers, and some other chick rushing around the corner."

"Have you been drinking on the job again?" the first voice laughed. "What sane person would climb in with a tiger?"

Reina sighed as their voices passed by. She'd have to be more careful.

She turned then at the sound of an alarmed chirp.

There sitting on a branch of one of the trees in the exhibit was a female Black Kite staring at her. Apparently her abrupt arrival had woken the bird. It looked at her curiously.

Perhaps she expected Reina to feed her. Probably thinking no human would come in here otherwise.

"It's ok little girl. I won't hurt you, I promise." She stood on her tip toes, streatching out her hand towards the bird. "I just need to borrow your dna ok?"

The bird nipped her hand and a line of blood appeared.

"That was a little uncalled for don't ya think?" Reina winced. She then reached forward quickly making the bird chirp in surprise as she grabbed ahold of her foot.

She remembered quickly what Jacob had told them. Consintrate and acquire......

She focused on the bird and felt her go still. Her dna was now a part of Reina.

Reina slowly backed away. The bird was still calm and her eyes glazed.

The trance had apparently not broken yet.

"Thanks for the loan." Reina grinned and quitely slipped out. "Where to next?"

She wondered down a hallway to the left.

It took some time, maybe a few hours but Reina finally came across the big cat area.

There were all sorts of warnings posted, mainly for the handlers. Reina gulped at some of them. How could she possibly acquire something that could rip her limb from limb without breaking a sweat?

Reina glanced at a door that said Tigers. 'Too clishe.' she thought.

She wondered down a few more doors, til she came across the lion pen.

She giggled as thoughts of the Lion King movie came to mind.

Reina opened the door and immediately saw another door leading into an outdoor area. "Now or never." she shivered lightly, and felt her stomach turn.

Opening the door, all the while keeping her fingers crossed Reina was greated with the sight of......nothing.

"Huh?" she glanced around and walked in several feet. Where are the...."

Something growled lightly behind her.

Reina felt her blood freeze.

"Nice kitty....." she turned slowly.

The lioness behind her licked her chops.

"There now, that's a nice girl. My aren't you pretty. You don't want to eat me right?"

The lioness snorted, as if to say 'Yea right.'

Reina reached into her pocket and felt around. Lint....a pencil, a piece of gum, nail file, and her wallet.

Nothing of any use there.

Holding her breath and hoping on pure dumb luck Reina kneeled and held out her hand.

The lioness crept forward slowly until her nose touched Reina's outstreatched hand. She inhailed deepley, taking in the strange humans scent.

Reina consentrated, she didn't think she had ever more so in her life then right now. Not even during that last math test, the one she somehow managed to pass with a c-.

She felt the lioness's dna flow into her and stood slowly, hoping to get away before the trance broke.

It was then as she stood Reina realized why she had seen none of the big cats as she entered.

She gazed upward.

There were five sets of eyes on her.

Reina yelped and ran for the door, just as something heavy landed behind her.

'Please don't let me die. Not yet...." Reina reached out her hand.

Just a little further.....

She felt something slam into her and send her flying forward and out of the door.

Reina kicked the door shut just as the male lion was charging her.

The door shuddered, but held.

"Did you hear that?" a voice asked from outside.

"It sounded like it came from the lion area."

There were footsteps quickly headed in her direction.

'Now or never....' she thought.

Reina focused on the black kite that was now a part of her. The first thing she felt was a shrinking sinsation, then an ittchyness as feathers took shape over her skin.

'My clothes.' she thought quickly.

Spying a garbage bin, she dumped the clothes in while she was still changing.

The door slammed oped when she was over halfway changed.

Both set's of eyes opened in shock.

"Andalite!" the first guy cried.

"What?" the second asked.

Reina took off running between both of their feet as she struggled at get herself into the air.

'Flee, eat, escape the enemy!' her mind screamed at her.

"Get back here, filthy Andalite!" the first guy was chasing her and aiming what looked like some sort of ray gun.

<Jacob, help me!> Reina screamed in her mind as she flew through the corridors trying to find a way out. <If you can hear me I'm being chased by the bad guys!>

OOC- I hope you don't mind that last little bit. I thought some action might be fun. :P

Old January 30th, 2009 (6:59 AM).
                                    † мазохист †

OOC: Rii, Ratiosu likes the way you write xP No worry, I help. I have nothing more to do anyway except go home and cry about not being able to trust Ian XD

Oh snapz, gotz 2 go. Be back tomorrow xP

Sorry about the OOC.

Old January 30th, 2009 (7:08 AM).
                                      ughhh....

Ooc: Everyone who I sent PM's to, just disreguard them.

A little while after Reina had left to find her morphs, everyone else had already returned. He looked down at his watch. It was getting pretty late. If she didn't get back soon, <Jacob, help me! If you can hear me I'm being chased by the bad guys!> "Everyone, Battle morphs! NOW! Reina's in trouble!" He didn't look back to see if the others started morphing. Almost imediatly his knees turned around, and he fell on all fours. His hair shortened, changed color and spread all over his body. He felt an iching in his mouth as his old teeth and jaws changed into the powerful mouth of the Spotted Hyena. By the time he was done, a bird flew past them. <Reina, if that's you, hide somewhere and get in your battle morph!> Just then a person came around the corner and saw them all. "Andalite's!" the guy sneered. <Yeerk!> Jacob yelled with all the rage and hatered he could muster, and leaped at the guy. The Controler was able to get his Darcon Beam up and shot it. The beam grazed Jacob's flank which caused him to spasem in pain, mid leap. Instead of biting the guy after landing on him, Jacob just plowed in to the Controller, knocking him down. "Get off of me Andalite filth!" the Controller yelled. As Jacob got to his own feet, he heard the sounds of people coming towards them. <This Controller has reinforcments comming. Lets get out of here,> Jacob said. He turned around and ran for the exit, with everyone following him. As soon as they got out side, they found them selfs surounded by nearly twenty Hork-Bajir. One steped forward, and said, "Good day, Andalits. I am Sub-Visser 77. And it looks like you lose."

Old January 30th, 2009 (7:39 AM).

Reina adjusted the angel of her wings and shot down one corridor, the controller right behind her.

'What'll I do?' she wondered.

Just then she heard another voice in her head.

<Reina, if that's you, hide somewhere and get in your battle morph!>

<Roger. On it.> she replied. "And Jacob, sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't have been so careless.>

Up ahead Reina noted was an air vent leading out.

<Time for a little upward mobility.> She shot straight up. One thing she had to say for the little kite, agility was it's virtue.

Once she was clear, another problem entered her mind.

Her clothes..... her ID was still in her pants pocket.

She flew high into the sky just as she heard an arrogent voice.

"Good day, Andalits. I am Sub-Visser 77. And it looks like you lose."

<Not quite.> Reina took aim and dived down, her claws aimed at the man's head.

"Teeee!"

Old February 2nd, 2009 (11:16 AM). Edited February 2nd, 2009 by Callandor.
                                          ughhh....

Oh Crap! This is not good! I can't belive I've already killed us! Jacob thought. Jacob was trying to formulate a plan, but was frozen in fear, and worse yet, that Suzaku kid was caught in human form. Just then he heard a "Teeee!" coming from above. He looked up and saw a small Bird of Pray raking it's talons across the Sub-Visser's face. The man screamed and fell back holding his face. Jacob could see blood leaking from beneth the hands. That snapped Jacob out of it. "Kill them!" the Sub-Visser screamed, "Kill them or I'll send you all to Visser 3!" Jacob decided it was time for action. <Everyone....ATTACK!!!> < Suzaku!> he barked, <Hide somewhere and get in battle morph NOW!!!! I'll take care of the Sub-Visser.> He ran over to try and take a bite out of the retreating Yeerk, untill a large Hork-Bajir steped in his way. <Out of my way Yeerk,> he said and choped down on the Hark-Bajir's leg, crushing the bone instantly. The Hork-Bajir fell to the ground cradeling the destoryed leg. Jacob caught sight of the Sub-Visser stumbling blindly back to a Bug Fighter, a Yeerk two maned fighter ship that looks like a cockroach without legs, still holding his bleeding face. Jacob ran and finaly caught up to Sub-Visser 77. He jumped on top of the Sub-Visser's back, knocking him to the ground, and took a bite out of back of his neck killing him instantly. Jacob looked back and saw that the battle wasn't going very well. Darn it! Where are they? Just then Jacob heard a rumbuling off in the distance.

Ooc: In order to progress beyond this battle, we'll have to wait for waterelemental to post, because he is part of a polt twist. But we'll have to wait four days till firday. In the meantime, I would like people to post about the battle.

Old February 2nd, 2009 (1:07 PM). Edited February 2nd, 2009 by Yamagi Sosuke.
                                            Yamagi Sosuke Yamagi Sosuke is offline
                                            Hope & Ambition

Suzaku standing there waiting for a reaction from jacob than out of nowhere a bird of pray came attack Sub-Visser. "Suzaku! Jacob barked, ide somewhere and get in battle morph NOW!!!! I'll take care of the Sub-Visser".Turning around looking for somewhere to hide,Than seeing a tree he ran and jumped behing the his bones begin to change and crunch. He than walked out as the lion he attained."Okay lets see what i can do with this big cat come on lets do this" Suzaku said as he jumped on a Yeerks scrathing his back the yeerk fell he immediatley jumped to the next one Biting his throat and keeping a grip until he hears the bones crunching "Oh yeah men this is fun" Suzaku said as he saw a yeerk sneaking up on one of the others he runs immedatley towards he than jumps on the yeerk scrathing his face leaveing the the claw marks on his face"Okay yous next" suzaku said fighting more

Hero~
                                              I'll become a author and I'll make my life worth something great //
                                              Former RP: BEYOND THE GODS //
                                              Bettering My Writing Skills & Looking For Help //
                                              Old February 2nd, 2009 (4:45 PM).
                                              † мазохист †

OOC: Call me a perfectionist, but we don't seem to be doing much about the instincts of an animal once we morph it. Remember that this is our first real time morphing (except for Jacob) and we shouldn't have any ability to control our animals. Just saying, though. Don't shoot me plz.

IC: Skye ducked behind the bridge when she heard someone coming. Her ears pricked up a bit as she listened, something she'd been able to do for a long time. Her senses were a bit heightened from what she would call 'normal'. But mostly that was from having to listen for her parents to come home so Ian could get out of the house as soon as possible. She always went out at night so her eyes could see a bit easier than if she went out in the day. Good thing it was night, she thought, or she'd be stumbling around with no idea where to go.

"Everyone, Battle morphs! NOW! Reina's in trouble!" Jacob's voice rang clearly through the night, and he ran off. Just great, Skye said to herself, I have no clue how to battle in the tiger body and here comes my first one. Without any direction.

"Andalites!" someone else sneered.

Andalites? What the heck...oh yeah... she remembered Jacob telling her about the blue, centaur-like aliens that were here on Earth even now. They'd given the original Animorphs the power to morph, and they were trying to organize some kind of movement to destroy the Yeerks. But the home world was so far away...and the Andalites didn't really believe in helping humans. They'd do anything to kill the Yeerks.

<Yeerk!> Jacob's voice once again cut through the night, but this time it was telepathy. It wasn't sound. She assumed that's how they would communicate in their animal forms.

A laser shot through the air and stopped Jacob from completing the attack he'd started. Skye's heart started pounding. Great, they had to have lasers. They weren't little green men but of course they had lasers. She started the morph - whether she liked it or not she'd have to fight.

"Get off of me Andalite filth!" the Controller yelled.

<This Controller has reinforcments comming. Lets get out of here.> Jacob started towards the exit, and the others, who had already went into their animal morphs, followed. But once they were outside, once Skye was almost finished morphing, a voice said, "Good day, Andalites. I am Sub-Visser 77. And it looks like you lose."

Well, at least they think we're Andalites, Skye said to herself, even as she could feel herself changing. Fur was sprouting in patches along her skin, and her ears were moving up towards her head. There were a lot more weird changes but she didn't focus on them. No one had seen her, so she leapt out of the space beneath the bridge and stalked silently through the trees surrounding the outside of the zoo.

Twenty reptilian things were standing around. They were bladed on their knees, elbows, heads, and their teeth were razor-sharp. They spoke in a strange dialect of English, mixing their alien language with English, but you could tell they didn't come from anywhere in this world.

What happened next was too confusing for Skye to even follow. A bird - she assumed it was Reina, since everyone else was in their battle morphs - swooped down and tore at a dinosaur guy's face.

What was their name again? Oh yeah. Jacob had called them Hork-Bajir. A weird name, but they were a weird species. Jacob said they were originally vegetarians, but the Yeerks had seen their bark-cutting blades and taken over their entire planet. There were a few in freedom on Earth, but that was all. The blades were sharp enough to slice almost anything, so she'd have to be really careful.

Once a couple were down and she found an open spot, she leapt into action. The tiger's instincts had lain dormant until now, but once she was angry, a fury raged inside of her. She wasn't a full-grown tiger, but she didn't need to be to take care of the Hork-Bajir. Her claws and teeth worked just fine, and within seconds three of them lay dead.

They'd won their first battle. Jacob had destoyed the one called Sub-Visser 77, and the Hork-Bajir were all fallen. If they weren't dead now, they soon would be. Blood covered Skye's face, and she wasn't sure whose it was - hers or theirs. She hadn't paid attention - she'd just given in to the blind rage inside of her and let it guide her. It seemed like she'd just lashed out and now they were dead.

If this was how her battles were going to be, she could handle it.

Sure, she hurt, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. Her tiger body was breathing hard, and she still wanted something to kill. But she reminded herself that the other animals were her friends, and that staved her anger off long enough for her to regain control.

That's when she noticed the spaceship.

<Great,> she said, half to herself, half to everyone else. <Now what?> She saw Reina circling above her, wondering what to do. <Reina!> She looked straight up into the sky, imagining her cute tiger face and how opposite her battling skills were from her looks. <Reina! Do you know what that thing is? And...you should probably hide. We all should. If they find us in animal morph, they'll kill us. Come on.> She nodded her head, motioning for Reina to come with her so they could hide.

Seconds later, her lithe tiger agility had her hidden safely in a thick grove of trees. In the nighttime, no one would ever be able to distinguish her stripes and almost silent breathing from the rest of the trees - she hoped.

She watched Jacob and the spaceship through her hiding spot.

OOC: Eh...wanted to hide. Being shot dead might ruin my whole week. Y'know? xP

Closed Thread

Quick Reply