• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: My username and Discord

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Hey there, idk what's going on with the name changes, but I'm really not feeling this name since I picked it before I formed my current name (Alexander Nicholi) so now it doesn't make any sense and yeah. If there's any way I can change back, that would be awesome

also, I tried to join the Discord a minute ago, but it seems I'm still banned. My handle atm is Alexander#0007, thx
thx.gif

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
We were giving name changes based on very specific criteria in the last week, so you don't qualify for that, unfortunately.

Discord bans (and unbans) will be decided by moderoids. They're reviewing and will get back to you on it.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
We were giving name changes based on very specific criteria in the last week, so you don't qualify for that, unfortunately.
darn, ok then. i thought i might've been able to slide on through, changing to something i could stick with because i really don't think i'll be changing again..

Discord bans (and unbans) will be decided by moderoids. They're reviewing and will get back to you on it.
alright, i didn't know they were separate like that. all's good then, thanks

Back