• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
I've a big post, but I'll start it with my favorite quote:

SPUTNOV: I AM A ROM HACKER!!!!!!!!

Anyway, here it is: I'm gonna give you some glitches you could fix.

xf42mf.png

You can walk under its feet when you come from behind the PokéCenter.

imno14.png

Not that much a glitch, but you can guess that's the mystery caller and you can recognize him, so you could move him.

j968ue.png

You'll end up there and with a bit walking...

1mq8.png

You'll end up there, where you can see another Dragon Hun.

Here's a glitch:
2s9d5lh.png

Go there...

14lq9s5.png

Use Dive and you'll end up there...

34yyyxx.png

Go down and go to that spot, the only spot where you can use Dive, and use Dive.

dgorxz.png

You'll end up there!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I've a big post, but I'll start it with my favorite quote:

SPUTNOV: I AM A ROM HACKER!!!!!!!!

Anyway, here it is: I'm gonna give you some glitches you could fix.

xf42mf.png

You can walk under its feet when you come from behind the PokéCenter.

imno14.png

Not that much a glitch, but you can guess that's the mystery caller and you can recognize him, so you could move him.

j968ue.png

You'll end up there and with a bit walking...

1mq8.png

You'll end up there, where you can see another Dragon Hun.

Here's a glitch:
2s9d5lh.png

Go there...

14lq9s5.png

Use Dive and you'll end up there...

34yyyxx.png

Go down and go to that spot, the only spot where you can use Dive, and use Dive.

dgorxz.png

You'll end up there!

Whoa. Thanks for that. I'll fix those... sometime.

sporkalicious said:
Hey Cutlerine, love your hack but im having a bit of trouble with madio cave.
I keep trying to get through and i enter a few ladders and end up with a fully lit screen(as if flash wasnt needed), and when i exit then, i end up in Petalburg.
Is this an intentional annoyance or....??

That's an error. I've accidentally left a ladder disconnected. My deepest apologies; I'll fix that at once.

Years
Whoa. Thanks for that. I'll fix those... sometime.

That's an error. I've accidentally left a ladder disconnected. My deepest apologies; I'll fix that at once.

that just happened to me right now, i was about to post that in that cave when you go in one ladder, you end up in petalburg, now i dont know how to go back to fortree city.

i was in madio cave, and i ended up in a gyms restroom?? was that suppose to happen? also i ended up in a place with a lot of trees and found a pokemon in the middle, is it suppose to be legendary?

Last edited:

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
that just happened to me right now, i was about to post that in that cave when you go in one ladder, you end up in petalburg, now i dont know how to go back to fortree city.

i was in madio cave, and i ended up in a gyms restroom?? was that suppose to happen? also i ended up in a place with a lot of trees and found a pokemon in the middle, is it suppose to be legendary?
I love the toilet thing. Brilliant.

Also, the pokemon, the little flying fire thing, is NOT a legendary, but when given an item of little sense, it'll turn into a different pokemon.

Cutlerine

Years

Of course it's all intentional. The Madio Caves are not of this world; they come from another universe, where everything is made out of complete and utter nonsense. So they bring it with them when they cross over.

Or, it's just stupid, because I like it. :laugh: You decide.

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
The glitch for Evergrande hasn't been fixed yet, so i'm guessing that wasn't a bug that you fixed, i would show a pic but i have very little posts since i haven't been using this to post too often.
I don't mean to rush or anything, just thought it was important, i mean, i backtracked to defeat norman while waiting, which actually was pretty simple despite my 15-20 levels lower

Years
man, I'm really really stuck on pacifidlog gym, i punched the mirror like 50 times, and when i keep saying candyman, i end up getting materialized and killed by a guy with a hook for a hand, please help i dont know what to do.

also in pacifidlog gym, you can walk out of the screen next to the entrance where the old man is.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
hi, i'm playing this hack and so far so good... i'm stuck in S.S. Cangrejo and i came here looking for a solution, i read that i had to take a Magnemite or a Pokemon who knows Thundershock to the Lift. However i already took two different Magnemites and it still says the Lift is broken! Can anyone help?
Thanks

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
hi, i'm playing this hack and so far so good... i'm stuck in S.S. Cangrejo and i came here looking for a solution, i read that i had to take a Magnemite or a Pokemon who knows Thundershock to the Lift. However i already took two different Magnemites and it still says the Lift is broken! Can anyone help?
Thanks

That is a hint for the second time you are on the S.S Cangrejo, what you need to do is go down stair and go to the bottom right hand corner and you should have some drawers in that room. Click on them to find the arclight spanner(I didn't understand the reference at first but it's better if you google it yourself) then go to the engine and find the broken part(I belive the engine is in the bottom left corner)

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Help

I defeated the elder in the tower in the monastery. and now I dun know where i have to go. D: i think Falabor Town But how!? I wasted 2 hours finding the way. I went to monastery,desert,mauville,newmauville, mt.Chimney, Searching and searching i can't find the way. D:

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Hey, Cutlerine... This is more of just a me-being-a-pain-in-the-ass-while-trying-to-be-helpful-and-give-ideas thing than anything else.

I reckon you should put in a secret TM shop somewhere. A place you can buy most of the high levelled TMs like Ice Beam, Earthquake, Thunderbolt and whatnot... Just a thought.

Cutlerine

Years
Hooooo-kay. Lots to speak about here. Let's go:

Hey, Cutlerine... This is more of just a me-being-a-pain-in-the-ass-while-trying-to-be-helpful-and-give-ideas thing than anything else.

I reckon you should put in a secret TM shop somewhere. A place you can buy most of the high levelled TMs like Ice Beam, Earthquake, Thunderbolt and whatnot... Just a thought.

There already are plans for one, you just can't get to it yet. ;)

I defeated the elder in the tower in the monastery. and now I dun know where i have to go. D: i think Falabor Town But how!? I wasted 2 hours finding the way. I went to monastery,desert,mauville,newmauville, mt.Chimney, Searching and searching i can't find the way. D:

Go back to Famine's Desert and use your new Yellow Vespa to go up the mudslide in the north.

man, I'm really really stuck on pacifidlog gym, i punched the mirror like 50 times, and when i keep saying candyman, i end up getting materialized and killed by a guy with a hook for a hand, please help i dont know what to do.

also in pacifidlog gym, you can walk out of the screen next to the entrance where the old man is.

Fixed that old bug. Now, as for the mirror... Well, have you tried stopping saying 'Candyman'? That's a joke, a reference to the horror film Candyman. You need to pick a different option - but first, you ought to procure some of Esau's favourite food. To find out what this is, well, look it up in Genesis.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when three of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia, and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.

Years
Hooooo-kay. Lots to speak about here. Let's go:

There already are plans for one, you just can't get to it yet. ;)

Go back to Famine's Desert and use your new Yellow Vespa to go up the mudslide in the north.

Fixed that old bug. Now, as for the mirror... Well, have you tried stopping saying 'Candyman'? That's a joke, a reference to the horror film Candyman. You need to pick a different option - but first, you ought to procure some of Esau's favourite food. To find out what this is, well, look it up in Genesis.

yea i already had the food, some girl gives it to you, but i dont know how to give it to him, and i tried hairyman 50 times and still doesn't work, i have been stuck here for almost a day now.

never mind i Finally figured it out!!!!!! it was a tough puzzle but i figured it out, i was about to throw my computer out the window because i couldn't solve the puzzle.

Last edited:
Years
i found a bug, after i defeated Esau, i went to lilycove store to sell my teeth that i lost and when i went inside, the deadly seven were there again fighting the zombies.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
I love the toilet thing. Brilliant.

Also, the pokemon, the little flying fire thing, is NOT a legendary, but when given an item of little sense, it'll turn into a different pokemon.
Can you give me a hint about the item? can't seem to find which one you mean :(

Back