• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, the NOSTALGIA! 90's-00's Nickelodeon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

The 90's-00's Nickelodeon
Fan Club!

Owner: Axeliira
tumblr_nbz5846Ltk1shoi2fo1_500.png

Introduction

How many of you lived through the gloooooorious era that is 90's Nickelodeon? Hmm, I see we have a few hands here! Are you a fan of Nickelodeon during the 1990's? Do you love TV shows such as Doug, Rugrats, CatDog, Hey Arnold, All That, Clarissa Explains It All, The Secret World Of Alex Mack, and many many many more to name? If you love any of the shows from 1990 to 2005, then you will want to join this club! It doesn't matter if you didn't live through this era, but admire the TV shows no matter what, you are welcome to join!

Lets bring back this club, shall we? I crave the nostalgia! :D

Rules

As always, in every club. There are rules here!
  • [*]All PokeCommunity & FC&G rules apply.
    [*]No flaming, bashing, trolling. Everyone must respect each other!
    [*]Please refrain from discussing current-era Nickelodeon TV shows. (2010+)
    [*]No linking download websites. Youtube videos are okay as long as they are clips.
    [*]Enjoy the nostalgia and have a great time!

Sign-Up!

Got 90's Nickelodeon fever? Yay! I do too. Take the time to sign up using the template below. While you sign up, take the time to write a short paragraph (under "Additional Information") about your 90's Nickelodeon experience. What shows did you watch? What show impacted your life? Be sure you stick with the current topic discussion, if there is any.

Username:
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows:
Additional Information
:​

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
First sign-up, woo!

Got 90's Nickelodeon fever? Yay! I do too. Take the time to sign up using the template below. While you sign up, take the time to write a short paragraph (under "Additional Information") about your 90's Nickelodeon experience. What shows did you watch? What show impacted your life? Be sure you stick with the current topic discussion, if there is any.

Username: Foxrally
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows:
  • Hey Arnold
  • Angry Beavers
  • CatDog
  • The Wild Thornberrys - SMASHING
  • SPONGEBOB :D
  • Rugrats <3
Additional Information: I watched almost all of these shows in French as a kid :D From being a rugrat myself all the way till now watching Avatar: The Legend of Korra, I've always been a nick fan.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd like to sign up, please, if it's okay. It's great to see this club being brought back; I missed it!

Username: Peitharchia.
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: There's a lot, with few being Amanda Show, Drake and Josh, Spongebob Squarepants, and Rugrats.

When these TV shows were still actively airing, I'd always find a way to not miss a single episode, as it'd make me feel... sort of guilty, in a way, if I did; was undoubtedly addicted to them. If I did not wind up catching an episode, I would still keep up by watching online and whatnot. Currently, I'm going through season four of Drake and Josh again via Amazon Prime (am on my free trial right now, and I'm trying to make the best of it by using their service as much as I can, haha), and I'd like to say that I'm definitely enjoying.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
90's Nickelodeon pretty much raised me as a child.

Username: Astinus
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Ren & Stimpy, Hey Arnold!, KaBlam!, Doug, and Roundhouse, The Adventures of Pete & Pete

Additional Information: Like I said, I was pretty much raised by 90's-00's Nickelodeon. Pretty much all of my memories of childhood involve something related to a Nick show. Whether it was just watching shows on SNICK, feeling like I was older than I really was because those shows were for the "big kids", or just playing with my Ren & Stimpy toys, Nick was always there in my childhood.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: DuckieIsAdorbz
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: omg too many to name um... Doug, As told by ginger, Clarissa Explains it all, Figure it out (original not reboot), Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys... I can't remember what else. As for current, definitely Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents. Those are the only two good shows I find watchable on Nick anymore.
Additional Information
: I was born in 88, but I grew up more in the 90's than anything else!

Raichulover123

The Mouse Pokèmon
Years
Username: Raichulover123
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Rugrats, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and Hey Arnold.
Additional Information: I was not born in the 90's, but I was introduced to the 90's shows by YouTube. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back