• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Oh sorry, I forgot to choose one! My partners would be ... Glameow and Walnut! ^^

Welcome!
I think I can finally make the thread alive again, with a new topic! Not sure whether it has been posted before, but I am still going to post this new topic since we got some new members and keep the thread alive.

New Topic: Which moment in the Pokemon Anime has made you love Team Rocket?
(will answer it later)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I think every episode made me love them more, they are just so hilarious! :'p .. Not even, evil! XD

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
One moment in the anime that made me love team rocket was when they sing the song 'Team Rocket Forever'. I absolutely love that song, it's so catchy.
Gosh, why did I forget about that! Another reason why I love Team Rocket! :D

What were the lyrics again?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Gosh, why did I forget about that! Another reason why I love Team Rocket! :D

What were the lyrics again?

Jessie and James:
You know us as Team Rocket and we fight for what is wrong.
We're tired of our motto so we thought we try a song!

Jessie:
Jessie!

James:
James!

Jessie and James:
The speed of light, prepare to fight!

Meowth:
Meowth, that's right!

James:
I am the handsome one!

Jessie:
I'm the gorgeous one!

All:
Looking good its lots of fun. We get some things wrong but we keep rolling along.
We want to capture Pikachu. We hope to do it soon. And when we do we'll be the new stars of this... cartoon!

Or the Bulbapedia link.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Sorry for my inactivity guys!!! I'm so extremely busy with school I have not even browsed the web this week. Hopefully I'll manage to finish everything on time lol...

Anyhow, welcome Wobbuffet! I gave you a Wynaut because that's obviously the best pick :P.

New Topic: Which moment in the Pokemon anime has made you love Team Rocket?

I've been in love since their very first moment lol! I honestly can't remember what happened, but I have no souvenir of not liking them!

Oh sorry, I forgot to choose one! My partners would be ... Glameow and Walnut! ^^
I assumed you meant Wynaut hihi!

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Which moment in the Pokemon Anime has made you love Team Rocket?
Pretty much the moment they first appeared in episode 002! XD They came off as such interesting people. Really, what kind of "evil" villains show up reciting a poem to introduce themselves? Only the awesome ones, that's who! :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Which moment in the Pokemon Anime has made you love Team Rocket?
I can answer this with a picture.
tumblr_luzspfdgDB1qiccmzo1_500.gif

Years
Why Rocketshipping... :( I don't like it, and never will.
Don't worry snor(es)lax, I don't like Rocket shipping either. :( I really don't want to start a debate on this but I don't think they go along well. Zayin will perhaps kill me for saying so.

And yes, I'm going to bring life back to this club.
No, not really. Too busy with school and stuff.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Hey!!! Welcome back, oh my! lol! Bring back life to this thread as much as you want! =3 You're still a boss...

I think Rocketshipping is mostly a girl's thing from what I've seen.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Hey!!! Welcome back, oh my! lol! Bring back life to this thread as much as you want! =3 You're still a boss...

I think Rocketshipping is mostly a girl's thing from what I've seen.

That is true. I know a few guys that ship it too, but they're a rarity. XD

Anyway, I'm going to try making a new question topic deali-o... thing.

Would you like it if Team Rocket got their own series and why?
Yes, because they're the only reason I watch Pokemon! 'cept for Best Wishes. I'll look up Bulbapedia to see if they're in the episode or not.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Don't worry snor(es)lax, I don't like Rocket shipping either. :( I really don't want to start a debate on this but I don't think they go along well. Zayin will perhaps kill me for saying so.

And yes, I'm going to bring life back to this club.
No, not really. Too busy with school and stuff.

Who likes Rocketshipping anyway.
YAYYYY! You finally posted something.

Because many of us are Rocketshippers, haha! :P Sorry to burst your bubble!
:( Who cares anyway. I can co-exist with anyone.

I would love to. In this case, they are guaranteed to catch Pikachu and finally get revenge on those twerps! However, I think this would probably just be a rocketshipping kind of series, focusing on J&J's love(?). Because if bad (sorry I have to call them as "bad") guys win, there would be many kids following their actions of stealing things and stealing is GOOD.

Okay, no matter what, I still dislike Rocketshipping.

No offence intended on Musashi and Zayin. I rarely talk to Musashi though.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Username: lacella
Partner(s): gothita and glameow

this would be awesome. they could get really deep into character development and stuff between j&j. show the ins and outs of the whole organization and bring in some other big name villains in the pokeworld!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Username: lacella
Partner(s): gothita and glameow

this would be awesome. they could get really deep into character development and stuff between j&j. show the ins and outs of the whole organization and bring in some other big name villains in the pokeworld!

Great a new member! All I can say is for you to be active. And do you like Rocketshipping? I don't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back