• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

►► Death's | Special Ball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
I'm interested in Entei and Suicune.
What Pokemon do you want for them?
I'll take Ninetails and Heracross. right now I only have Entei available because it has clones, but Suicune has not been cloned yet so that may need to wait until tomorrow.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I'm interested in these shines:

Evee, Modest,
Jolley Male Ralts
Adamant Male Riolu

I am have and am willing to trade 2 of each TRU Arceus, WIN2013 Keldeo, and FAL2010 Mew, all UT.

Sorry, forgot to reply to this.
If you still need these Pokemon, I'd like to know the nature and IVs of the Pokemon you mentioned. As well as if they have any nicknames (I prefer no nicknames).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Friend Code: 0834-1774-6902
IG-Trainer Name: Caite-chan
Requested Pokemon: I would like the following shiny Pokemon please: Aipom, Seviper, Solosis & Vanillite - From the random tab. Chatot, Chespin, Chimchar, Fletchling, Goomy, Koffing, Litwick, Phantump, Ralts, Skitty, Slowpoke, Swablu, Tyrunt & Zubat - From IV's tab.
Nickname: y/n (optional) No
Offer: Shiny Pokemon for cloning only or My Trade Shop Sheet

Mind you I don't expect to get everything I requested those are just the ones I'm looking for right now. :D

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Friend Code: 0834-1774-6902
IG-Trainer Name: Caite-chan
Requested Pokemon: I would like the following shiny Pokemon please: Aipom, Seviper, Solosis & Vanillite - From the random tab. Chatot, Chespin, Chimchar, Fletchling, Goomy, Koffing, Litwick, Phantump, Ralts, Skitty, Slowpoke, Swablu, Tyrunt & Zubat - From IV's tab.
Nickname: y/n (optional) No
Offer: Shiny Pokemon for cloning only or My Trade Shop Sheet

Mind you I don't expect to get everything I requested those are just the ones I'm looking for right now. :D

From your 6-5IV tab.
I'm interested in the japanese feebas and seviper.

Which Pokemon that you mentioned did you want in exchange for those two?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
How about a Koffing and a Litwick? Though it may not be for a few days as I'm out of town.

Call me Gamma

Dusty Old Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 3, 2017
Friend Code:3153-3408-0874
IG-Trainer Name:Gamma
Requested Pokemon:Female Scyther w/Hidden Ability (impish nature if possible)
Nickname: n/a (for breeding)
Offer:
(list IV spread, Egg moves, and other relevant details)
Chansey - Bold, Natural Cure, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Honedge - Quiet, No Guard, 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Larvitar - Jolly, Guts, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Poliwag, Modest, Damp, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

*Updated with specifics and offers

Last edited:

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
Hey again! I'm interested in your Bulbasaur and Ralts. I'll trade you anything in my shop.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Hi im offering one regular regigigas and one shiny regigigas. normal regigigas for ur male 6iv shiny ha froakie and shiny 6iv regigigas for ur shiny 6iv rayquaza will it do?

minecraftprosick

Pika Pi!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Are you still doing this? If you are, I'm interested in your 6IV Eevee and Ninetales. I can trade you Mew and Meloetta.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
I'm interested in your Nidoking and Porygon EV'd mon's.

I got a bunch of EV'd Shiny Flawless IV'd Pokémon is there any you are looking for in specific?

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I'm interested in your Nidoking and Porygon EV'd mon's.

I got a bunch of EV'd Shiny Flawless IV'd Pokémon is there any you are looking for in specific?

Do you have a list of them somewhere, so I may check?

If not, feel free to list down the details of Pokemon you're willing to offer. The only specific thing I'm looking for is the buneary; otherwise, any 5/6 IV shiny/competitive pokemon would do.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
I used to have them in a spreadsheet but I don't anymore.

I have a bunch of Shiny EV'd 6 IV 'mons though.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I used to have them in a spreadsheet but I don't anymore.

I have a bunch of Shiny EV'd 6 IV 'mons though.

Alrighty, then. Just offer what you want and we'll work out a deal? I've already cloned the Pokemon you want.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
Alrighty, then. Just offer what you want and we'll work out a deal? I've already cloned the Pokemon you want.

Some of the ones off the top of my head are:

Shiny Donphan
Shiny Weavile
Shiny Umbreon
Shiny Flareon
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Machamp
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Cofidrigus
Shiny Mismagius
Shiny Regi-Steel

They all have at least 5-6 Perfect IV's - I have many more if none of those take your eye - Most of them are HA and Egg Moved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back