• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
NEWS JUST IN!

I'm currently making a D/P tileset for this project! So far I've ripped Twinleaf Town and the first Route of D/P. This tileset will be even better than Pokemon Gale's, with cleaner graphics. You'll be seeing a map of the new tileset shortly ^.^

And yes, there is news of a demo :3
Depending on how fast work goes, it should be out before 2008. Our target is for this demo to be release at Christmas. It will contain 2 towns, three routes and a cave :)
You'll also be able to catch new pokemon and battle!

Keep an eye on the thread, more updates coming shortly....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
NEWS JUST IN!

I'm currently making a D/P tileset for this project! So far I've ripped Twinleaf Town and the first Route of D/P. This tileset will be even better than Pokemon Gale's, with cleaner graphics. You'll be seeing a map of the new tileset shortly ^.^

And yes, there is news of a demo :3
Depending on how fast work goes, it should be out before 2008. Our target is for this demo to be release at Christmas. It will contain 2 towns, three routes and a cave :)
You'll also be able to catch new pokemon and battle!

Keep an eye on the thread, more updates coming shortly....

XD Houndoomed, good luck. I strongly think that this project is interesting... Beleive me. <~ I'll be waiting for the final product; I'm really looking forward to this project, dear friend! :3 And yes, I'll totally be waiting for the updates! Once again, good luck. ~

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow!!
Looking great!
Those fakemon look great and so does the town.
Keep it up;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
XD Houndoomed, good luck. I strongly think that this project is interesting... Beleive me. <~ I'll be waiting for the final product; I'm really looking forward to this project, dear friend! :3 And yes, I'll totally be waiting for the updates! Once again, good luck. ~

Thanks, Vav ^^

I thought you would be mad for not having the only DP graphics game any more XD. But of course Gale will always be one of the best fangames out there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Me? Mad? Not at all. It's just a bit surprising! But seriously, I'm looking forward for this project. By the way, thanks about your comment. Aww... Makes me feel all rabbit-ish. <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments ^^

Trunkwood Town is here, DP style!

trunkwoodtownwc8.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Houndoomed, you need to add me to the list of staff!

Also, very nice Pokémon concepts! I hadn't seen those!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Lorem, you've been added.

I was hoping to get more comments on the new graphics *weeps*

Lots of screenshots coming Saturday!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
This game is looking great so far just some questions:

Do you have any demos for the game(don't really want to sound like a noob XD)?

And also is this game going to have DP style to it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
This game is looking great so far just some questions:

Do you have any demos for the game(don't really want to sound like a noob XD)?

And also is this game going to have DP style to it?

Thank you :)

As of now, there's no demo. It's set to be out before Christmas time, but it depends on how fast work goes.

Fot the next question.. Yes/no. I've actually been thinking a lot about that lately. It's very hard ripping DP graphics all the time when you need a new town. The game's definitely going to have a DP region map, textbox and maybe everything else, but I'm not sure if we'll keep the overworld tiles, like Pokemon Gale's. I'm going to add a poll on the forums and then decide if we're using D/P or FR/LG.

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Alright Houndoomed the game is looking good with the FRLG overworlds and tiles and are you going to have DP trainers?Like overworld trainers

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Here is our new titlescreen. Thanks to OmegaGroudon for creating it!

pic2zz7.png

Also, depending on how much time I have, I might add some screenies of the battle system later!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
That is magnificient! Say Houndoomed, would you happen to have any new screenshots?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Sadly, no :(

But tomorrow you will (as I have no time left right now), and maybe Lance's trainer sprite too..

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, I think it quite match the game right...XD...
And I'll wait for the new screenshot^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back