• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Years
Now I'm witnessing what my mistake was from previous mafias. I haven't had anything make me curious until now with Calzone. But it's a little early for me to make a decision yet...so I'll wait to see how this discussion develops.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Dude, liking bandwagons is scummy af. Also not even trying to come up with your ownn reason for lynching Nick?

[Vote] Calzone

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Personally I find Ho-Oh and Calzone very suspicious. Ho-Oh is playing very differently than he normally does and calzone's argument makes no sense at all. Certainly not after he said ''I like bandwagons.'' so I'm going to go ahead and vote Ho-oh.

[Vote] Ho-Oh

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm a she. Also I checked with Naku... he said that when I die the two people I chose also die as well so for town's sake hopefully they are mafia and not town.

Years
Jesus Christ, something that weak and I'm being jumped on, awesome.

##Vote Calzone407 speaking of weak...your post. Non-committal jumping into a bandwagon almost as immediately as Ho-oh did :thinking:

Normally to me that's screaming scum trying to take the easy ticket to Not Suspicious; risky cause it seems to have already fallen over.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just realised something ... probably shouldn't have role revealed.

If mafia kill me tonight it means that my two people chosen are town (and will die with me). If they don't kill me it means at least one of them are mafia so it'll mean I have at least a 1 in 2 chance of correctly guessing the mafia from that. How can we make this work to our advantage?

Years
I don't think Calzone's posts indicate his alignment either way, rather they're just an inexperienced player making some bad moved. Aaron's post, that the crier pointed out, is very devoid of content and does give the impression that it exists solely to give the appearance of activity. The attempt to get an easy lynch with the weak ass Calzone wagon forming isn't helping that look either.

##vote Nick Wilde

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Edit to my previous post: I'm not sure if the people chosen know that they're chosen reading the role description. If they don't know the mafia probably won't want to kill me if it potentially takes out one of their own. If there's a cop or something like that feel free to check up on me tonight if you can for proof.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Yeah I don't know what to think and I need to sleep, really not liking that first post from Aaron and the bandwagon by Calzone

The madness continues, this is great, all mafia reasoning out the window with these roles around haha
I'm getting a mixed feeling about this, like a maf trying to act towny by saying something like that, or a town talking about how hard it will be for maf (?) but at the same time it's a very out of nowhere post and it doesn't seem very Aaronlike
My head is starting to hurt trying to make sense of all this

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I feel like the post that is "not Aaron-like" probably just a filler post indeed; just there for proof of activity or smth.

Not sure if I missed any other posts but I'm pretty sure it was the very first post Nick made, maybe it was just to show that Nick will be paying attention to the game for now???

EDIT: Same goes for Calzone too about his first post I think??

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Just realised something ... probably shouldn't have role revealed.

If mafia kill me tonight it means that my two people chosen are town (and will die with me). If they don't kill me it means at least one of them are mafia so it'll mean I have at least a 1 in 2 chance of correctly guessing the mafia from that. How can we make this work to our advantage?
You basically just made yourself a tempting target for the mafia while also making it sound too good to not be bait. This kind of invalidates that logic of having a 50/50 shot if they don't kill you, sorry to say. Not to mention theycould choose not to kill you and have you end up trying to convict an innocent because of it.

##Unvote Nick Wilde
##Vote Calzone

Don't like those posts and would rather not have my semi-rando vote linger.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
tbh I don't think Calzone is being any more suss than always? Like he always makes questionable posts and says random things and I don't think it's necessarily cause for alarm just because.....it's the type of thing he always says.

##vote Neon Sword

I don't like abstaining either so gonna vote for the inactive as a placeholder in the hopes we get a response.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Both reasons for voting Calzone or NW are bologna from my point of view. As said, it looks like typical Calzone, and its a trap someone could fall into (trusting a town crier but forgetting it is likely to be bs because random alignments).

I do not agree with the claiming part.

Not much else I could write in little time, I have to go back to work. The best thing I can manage rn is do nothing and hope I get here before the end time to check up on everything again.

##Abstain

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
So Ho-oh probably just got herself or another random person killed if it does come down to what we assume is a Valkyrie pick. That's just lovely.

I'm not gonna abstain, so if I really had to pick between Calzone and Nick Wilde, I'm going with ##Vote Calzone407. I don't buy any of the explanations given for his actions and while suspicious of Nick Wilde, I don't think there's any hard evidence against him.

Back