• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Full screen size

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Hi, I noticed that my project's full screen size is smaller than other games like shown in the pictures. I'm using Pokemon Sevii Islands, Alabaster and Empyrean as examples assuming these games use essentials 17.2 like my project.
Spoiler:

I haven't modified any settings regarding screen resolution in my project it's still like this:
Code:
DEFAULTSCREENWIDTH   = 512
DEFAULTSCREENHEIGHT  = 384
DEFAULTSCREENZOOM    = 1.0
FULLSCREENBORDERCROP = false
BORDERWIDTH          = 80
BORDERHEIGHT         = 80
MAPVIEWMODE          = 1
Even Pokemon Reborn which have the same setting as my project is still bigger in full screen mode but it's made with essentials v16 iirc.
My question is did these games change the default settings or are they using a script that makes full screen mode bigger? And will I have to remake my maps if I make it look like the other games?
My project has the same size as the others when I choose medium size in the options the change only happens in full screen.
Also I don't know if this is relevant but I started my project on a laptop with 1366x768 resolution months ago and now I moved it to another laptop that uses 1920x1080.

Back