• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
Does anyone have a RMXP tileset of Saurav's tilesheet That is transparent already.
I cannot give link because I don't have 15 post but if you search saurav you will find it. The the thread is named "Saurav's sprites and tilesets project"
I want all the tiles except the d/p ones. I will credit whoever makes it for me. I would make it myself but I tried to make transparent and it ruined the whole thing.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
3rdgentree.png

Did anyone revamp this tree/was it in the fourth gen?
Thanks.

Years
I need a few things:
1. A DP tileset for RMXP (Pokemon Essentials)
2. A animated Water Autotile, DP
3. A tutorial "How to make your Pokemon Essentials screen bigger to let D/P/Pt/HG/SS sprites fit.''

Does someone have this things? Thank you.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Brian, no one will give you 1 and 2, and I don't know about 3.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
I need a few things:
3. A tutorial "How to make your Pokemon Essentials screen bigger to let D/P/Pt/HG/SS sprites fit.''

Water2b41049.png

aguatransp39714.png

Credit to me if used

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Anyone got a 3d model of pokecenter? and Pokemart? The outside view of course... I want a GBA style Pokecenter and Pokemart I don't like the 4rth gen

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
does anyone have the FULL HG/SS tilesets? i need inside,outside (overworld) pokemon centre, caves,mart everything....

i'v used some of the available ones which fail because they have little diversity. i'v seen games with the fulll sets so anyone with a link please post for me.

NOTE- if HG/SS arn't the best graphic's available feel free to point me in right direction.

I Can't start my game till i have these tilesets.

kingjay99

you cant get better then me
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2010
can anyone make some custom sprites for
1. Treeko
2. torchic
3. Mudkip
4. poochyenna
5. zigzagoon
6. Wurmple

hehehe,

P.S. i do not have a spriter, so if anyone want to help, i wont say no unless you suck REALLY bad. hehehe

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Can i have someone do a front and back battler sprite for me of the fakemon in the attachment? I don't mind if it is scratched, spliced, mutated or whatever. DO NOT do a shiny, it's not necessary. Just a few notes before you do it though:
It is a starter - don't make it too big or small.
It is a sheep - the green fleece however is rather short (unlike mareep's) and as such should not be fluffed up too much
The yellow thing on it's back is a flowerbud and the brown thing on it's head is kind of like a helmet/downed ears.
Also, the pic is an old image i made on inkscape, so it must be known that the toes are supposed to be like chikoritas.
The sprite need not be the same pose, by all means make it more...action-y.

Hopefully someone can help. All credit will be provided where it is due.

Also, magicbus, i have compiled a bunch of graphics into an outside tileset, credits are long and varied (and some belong to me) so if you want it pm me and give credit to all of the people involved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
Could anyone please share their DP/Pt styled 'customized' RMXP Tileset?
please ................. ??

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I need a few things:
does anyone have the FULL HG/SS tilesets? i need inside,outside (overworld) pokemon centre, caves,mart everything....

i'v used some of the available ones which fail because they have little diversity. i'v seen games with the fulll sets so anyone with a link please post for me.

NOTE- if HG/SS arn't the best graphic's available feel free to point me in right direction.

I Can't start my game till i have these tilesets.
Could anyone please share their DP/Pt styled 'customized' RMXP Tileset?
please ................. ??

the only advice i can give you is to gather the 'un-diverse' ones that are all over the place then collate them into one that suits you. that's what i have done and i have most of the graphics from both games. so good luck and get to work.

TopHat

I'm All WillyWonka.
Years
Hi, I'm just starting on rpgmaker2003
can I get a good starter kit.
I've looked around and searched.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023

sorry, but the pokemon essentials starter kit is for RPG Maker XP. 2003 doesn't have the scripting capabilities that allow XP to be able to make and play Pokemon games. I suggest you get RPG Maker XP and start from there. XP is better than 2003 anyway.

Numbuh 0

PKMN Elite
Years
Request of a Teacher
~I'm requesting anyone that has free time to teach me or at least direct me to using rpgmaker xp because I having problems with it, especially when I try to import pictures.

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years

Unfortunatly, there aren't any starter kits that I know of, you should use poccil's for RPG XP.

Years
ill teach

Request of a Teacher
~I'm requesting anyone that has free time to teach me or at least direct me to using rpgmaker xp because I having problems with it, especially when I try to import pictures.

ill upload a file for u. check the recources for it. when i upload it

I need a few things:

not sure if answered but the third part just resize with the sprite resizer on the scrpt menu i think its called sprite resizer

I need a few things:

not sure if answered but the third part just resize with the sprite resizer on the scrpt menu i think its called sprite resizer

I need a few things:

I need a few things:

Last edited:

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
I was wondering if you guys had a sprite for Looker the undercover cop in Pokemon Platinum, I need his sprite but i dont have it.

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
[request] detailed pic and sprite

[edit]realised posted in wrong section please delete, sorry[/edit]

Last edited:
Back