Strategist

Age 31
Male
Ohio
Seen 40 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
990 posts
13.4 Years
I finished Serial Experiments Lain last week. I can't really say much about it. I had no idea what was going on from start to finish. I think that was the point though? It was quite the ride though and I enjoyed every part of it. I guess? lol

Either way I wanted another short series to watch so I've decided to watch Fractale next. It has a bunch of negative reviews on MAL but I've never cared for bad reviews and I just watch and judge things for myself (like video games).

Seems okay so far.
PROUD Anti-Brony
Wreck Everyone & Leave. The Roman Reigns (UNIVERSAL CHAMP) of the internet.

Sheep

she/her
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
30,550 posts
14.3 Years
Aggretsuko season 3, episode 8 iirc!! sooo goodddd
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
22,694 posts
8.7 Years
I just finished Moriarty the Patriot. It was really good and it's probably my favourite take on the Sherlock mythos thus far.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

Dusk

Lord of Calamity

Age 27
she/her
Desolation
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
2,772 posts
6.1 Years
I watched Tokyo Godfathers for the first time with my partner yesterday. It's the first Satoshi Kon film I have watched. It was a pretty good movie to watch around the holidays, but I wish we had watched the new dub instead of the sub. Perhaps next Christmas. (Warning, as far as I know all the subs have slurs.)
VPP:Vulpix @ 2,885 ✩ Paired with Dawn

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Age 24
Male
Indiana
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
13,345 posts
7.9 Years
Just finished catching up with the finale of Akudama Drive. Pretty good show all around. Nothing super fantastic, but a lot better than most of what we got this year. The character designs were great and there were some pretty good moments throughout for each of them.

Drew

Diluc Ragnvindr

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
11,165 posts
15.5 Years
Rent-A-Girlfriend season 1, english dub, and it's SO GOOD.

I watched it just for the dub VAs because the main character's actor really adds something to him.

Do recommend!

Also season two of Fruits Basket, which is even more amazing than the old Furuba anime. :>

paired to Palamon

Gavoca

Age 13
Male
Under Your Bed
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
346 posts
202 Days
Finished watching rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai and it's sequal rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl and after that i also finished Classroom of the Elites. It was pretty Bummer when Classroom of the Elites is on hiatus for season 2.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag

Male
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
190 posts
7.7 Years
Been keeping up with Jujutsu Kaisen!

Spoiler:

I felt pretty good about it going into it. I think Yuuji's a pretty endearing MC, and his relationship with his now-deceased grandfather was what first endeared me to him. The spiel his grandfather gave him about how it's important to have people who care about you surrounding you when you die kind of stuck with me. It's not some profound thing what he said, but it drove home the fact that a lonely life sucks, and it got me reflecting on my own life. So that's a plus.

Another thing I like about the show is how it throws around all these references to different IPs like it's nothing. Wasn't expecting to hear stuff like Bankai or Rasengan ever escape Yuuji's lips lol. In general, I just vibe with this show's sense of humor.

To shift gears a bit: the stuff with Junpei made me like Yuuji even more. Especially when he realized that what he needed to do at the moment was to hear the guy out instead of dumping his ideas on him. Of course, you know what happens after that... I was already spoiled about Junpei's death, but I wasn't expecting it to occur immediately after the one-on-one between him and Yuuji lol. Generally the moments where Yuuji's ideas get challenged or something gets in his way that he's powerless to solve on his own are the moments where my impression of Yuuji goes up. Is that sadistic? Does that make me a sadist?

Would mention Gojo here, but it's pointless: everyone likes him, and so do I. End of story there, I guess!

Probably the anime that I'm most excited about atm. Mappa's been knocking it out the park with the animation too. Hyped about where the story will go in this next arc.

Sheep

she/her
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
30,550 posts
14.3 Years
Finally started on Demon Slayer, watched ep1. Will probably take me a while to get through since I'm slow but I did like it! v nice art and animation
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
22,694 posts
8.7 Years
Currently watching Higurashi 2020, Desert Punk and Adachi and Shimamura. Also rewatching AnoHana. Enjoying all of them!

Once I finish one of those, I'll probably start Jujutsu Kaisen or Re:Zero season 2 part 2.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

Soaring Sid

From Soil was birthed Chalk

Age 18
Male
Lion's Abode
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,460 posts
1.4 Years
I've finally begun watching Boku No Hero Academia and it's actually fun! I like the energy All Might has. Makes me want to yell " PLUS ULTRA!!"

I was curious about Gimmepie's signature and overall theme. That led me to watch Re: Zero. Currently at episode 7.
Meet Olivert Reise Arnor:

He says, "This loving prince of yours won't let you skip some amazing video game music!"

<~Trent

The Mega Champion

Strategist

Age 31
Male
Ohio
Seen 40 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
990 posts
13.4 Years
Attack on Titan: The Final Season started on Toonami last night. Great start I suppose... even though I'm super confused now lol.

Also I plan on starting Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt tomorrow.
PROUD Anti-Brony
Wreck Everyone & Leave. The Roman Reigns (UNIVERSAL CHAMP) of the internet.

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Age 24
Male
Indiana
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
13,345 posts
7.9 Years
Started watching the One Piece dub for when I go to sleep. Caught up with and finished Sports Climbing Girls the other day as well. Kind of wish it would have had another episode or two since it wasn't bad but that ending, sheesh.
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
220 posts
22 Days
Ok but mine are kind of out there. It's been a while since I watched anime, but I've been reading some manga and I found this strange one called.
Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru - The Boy who Cried wolf Also Told another lie today.

The basis is odd, and its about the most social forward manga you will ever read, but it somehow introduces you to an uncomfortable topic, without insulting the reader, or being completely offputting. Anyway the story is a highschool(?) romance drama, and essentially the story of a boy coming to understand the girl he has feelings for, in the most roundabout way possible.

It's already complete so I read the whole thing, its nice pretty wholesome story, with plenty of best girls, our main character is best boy, and there's of course the absolute worst boy, but you'll have to see that for yourself.

Ah one more for more adult fans, I'm following Asuperu Kanojo, - "days with a girl".
Pretty much its slice of life, but in a format where each chapter usually ends on a high note or a gag.
The start is a bit rough, but necessarily so.

Not exactly for someone only wanting a light hearted read, but if you can handle it, the humor you get as a payoff can be absolutely hilarious.
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
220 posts
22 Days
[QUOTE=Noblejanobii;9975639]So I recently started the anime, "Take Away My Brother, Please!" Highly recommend. Each episode is roughly 3 minutes long, it's hilarious just overall, and the animation is very smooth and highkey just nice to watch.

have you checked out the live action on netflix? its more long form, but so so FUNNY.
It truly brings the characters to life in the best way possible. and oh my god I love maio maio.

Gavoca

Age 13
Male
Under Your Bed
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
346 posts
202 Days
Just finished watching Kiss Him not Me and it was pretty hilarious and cute.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin

Age 22
Female
South Carolina
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
have you checked out the live action on netflix? its more long form, but so so FUNNY.
It truly brings the characters to life in the best way possible. and oh my god I love maio maio.
I have not! I didn't even realize there was a live action one on Netflix. That is definitely going on my to watch list. Thanks for the recommendation!

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
220 posts
22 Days
I see, so when you say code format you mean for the rom or for the emulator, I assume the rom, since action replay works regardless of emulator as far as I know. So are you talking source code language like C or something?

I don't know much about ram yet, but it has to translate into a sequence of hex somewhere right?

You know another doc I could take a look at to help get me started?
I was able to find a "RAM map" here, so I'm looking through that.

There was a doc post around here I lost track of that would have really helped i think,
can't remember who wrote it jpan or someone else, but it was an indepth explanation of asm, ram wram, the stack etc.
You wouldn't happen to have that saved somewhere would you?
After you check it out I'd love to hear your first impressions. :)

The Killer Red Skull

The God of Hell and The God of Death

Male
Hell's Ultimate Fortress
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
407 posts
213 Days
Sadly we do not have anime in India even if we have it is present in kodomuke ke form which we hate. So we have to become a pirate to watch it. 😭😢

Believe it or not, Same Muk Different Day

BTW I am the owner of DT studios (A Fan Game Developing Co.) run by me and I have just started it yes so I am the only member, so plz join it today! My first game which I would be working on is Pokemon Paranormal.
Discord: https://discord.gg/wmB7SScz8R

Gavoca

Age 13
Male
Under Your Bed
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
346 posts
202 Days
Finished Dr.Stone and it was awesome and not only that I also found out that season 2 is coming.

Bahamut

Get your game on!

Age 18
They/them
Norway
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
247 posts
2.7 Years
I watched Revolutionary Girl Utena yesterday.