• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years

Forum Username Changes
EDIT November 2023: You are now able to change your username yourself, through your Account details page. Want a taken username, however? Then you will still need to read the thread below.

To put in a request for a taken username, please use the following form and post here:

Old username:
New username:
(Any related notes, if any)
Administrators may allow a user to change to the username of a banned account on a case-by-case basis.

ITo take over an existing username, you may do so if both of the following is true:

1) The account has not logged in for four (4) or more years;
2) You have at least 50 posts.​

Happy requesting! Feel free to private message an Administrator if you have questions.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Old username: Godzil
New username: Groc

I've had this name for almost a decade now, but on other platforms (mainly Discord) I'm known as Groc, so I'd like to cut down on confusion.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
Old Username: CommanderSaturn
New Username: Commander Saturn

This username is already taken because it is the original name that I joined with though I no longer remember the password; I would appreciate gaining it back.

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Old: Aether Storm
New: Inkaline

First one was a project name that I've long-abandoned and isn't a name I like :c

Years
Old username: curiters123
New username: Mirizi
(Ive been using this username for a long time "maybe you can check my previous username like this" but i cant change the password because i can't remember my email that's why ill make one but same way of username.)

trdtrl

clear throat
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Old username: Trdtrl
New username: trdtrl

yes just decapitalize

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Old username: Skeli-
New username: Skeli

The user currently named Skeli has not logged in since September 11th, 2015.

Years
ok all done except

Old username: Pikachu37
New username: HackChu

The HackChu account already exists and their last log in was December 2017, so they don't need the following requirement quite yet:

1) The account has not logged in for four (4) or more years

Sorry! =( Feel free to pick another that fits that requirement.

Years
ok all done except

The HackChu account already exists and their last log in was December 2017, so they don't need the following requirement quite yet:

Sorry! =( Feel free to pick another that fits that requirement.

I am terribly sorry for inconvenience.
New username: PokéChu

Please do note the é. Thank you again. IF NOT... Than New username: PokeChu

Years
PokeChu said:
I am terribly sorry for inconvenience.
New username: PokéChu

Please do note the é. Thank you again. IF NOT... Than New username: PokeChu

No worries at all! PokéChu with the accent is unfortunately not eligible either since they haven't been gone for 4 years yet, but I've changed it to PokeChu for you. 👍

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2024
Old username: Snivysmiley
New username: MudkipBoy

No particular reason other than choosing that name about 12 years ago when I had nothing better in my mind. Want to get active on forums again under a name I like.

Back