• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: Galar Dex: Locations and more! [Now with Isle of Armor!]

Years
Dex our writers have put together, which includes useful information like locations, evolution methods, stats, and more! Hopefully will prove useful to some of you. 👍 Some mistakes are known and will be fixed soon (like stray brackets) but if you spy anything else wrong, feel free to point it out!

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
I would like to make a comment about an error, particularly with Vikavolt that concerns it not being found in the wild. I do remember finding a Vikavolt in the Wild Area around Lv 40, but I'm not sure where exactly in it.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I would like to make a comment about an error, particularly with Vikavolt that concerns it not being found in the wild. I do remember finding a Vikavolt in the Wild Area around Lv 40, but I'm not sure where exactly in it.
Thanks for pointing that out. Turns out they're listed separately. I've added in notes for those which can appear as a Strong Pokemon (aka those tht can be uncatachable until you have enough gym badges for their level), but otherwise don't appear anywhere else in the game/in other circumstances.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Article is now updated! It has 'by location' tables, one for each game version. It includes encounter rates as well!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2020
Still not a fan of the latest starters though, still prefer the 3 OGs lol.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
The article has been updated with Isle of Armor locations and their respective Pokemon! \o/ That took a while to figure out and clean up (datamined files would for instance list a species multiple times in the same area and weather condition... was not pretty. @_@).

Back