• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Concerts

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
I do miss concerts quite a lot :C

I've only ever been to a handful of them though! And I really have only been to festivals. My ex-girlfriend got me a ticket to Big Day Out 2013 for my 18th birthday, I got to see Adventure Club and Red Hot Chilli Peppers which was amazing. She also got me a ticket to Soundwave 2013, and I saw Linkin Park, Paramore and a few others that I really like! For my 25th 2 years ago I went to Fear Of Missing Out Festival with my best friend and his girlfriend, and we saw a few rappers and DJs we really like. The only actual solo concert I've been to was a YG concert in Sydney, I went with a few friends and we all had a really good time. I think an ex-boyfriend got me the YG tickets. I think the only ticket I've ever bought myself was for FOMO Festival ^_^;

I was also meant to be in England in February to see Anderson.PAAK and Red Hot Chilli Peppers, but I moved back to Australia a year early and had to sell the ticket ;_;

Back