• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Alola Random Battles Tournament - Round 1 Coverage

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
cover.png

Round 1 of the Alola Random Battles Tournament finished a few days ago, and we decided to cover what happened in an article.

Take a look!

What do you think? It's been a long time since a battling coverage article was written, so suggestions and constructive criticism are appreciated!

Years
Very good job 5q and Aurora, I really like this coverage article and I hope you'll continue writing coverage articles when a tour is available!!

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Ah, I wish I could have signed up for the tournament. Sounded like fun. I do like the idea of battle coverage articles though.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Oh, wow, didn't expect the ranbats tourney to get coverage, but this was awesome! Maybe this will entice people to join more tournaments, eh? :D

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
" In Turn 2, Ariados goes for more hazards in the form of Toxic Spikes while Noa switches to her deadly sweeper – Butterfree." lolol

I like this a lot, you should cover tournaments like this from now on!!

Back