• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: Week 5

Anti

return of the king
Years
PCL Championships: Week 5

Welcome back! We return to Week 5 of the PCL Championships! The Mid-Season Tournament is wrapping up (Void. couldn't make it to today's scheduled final and there's no way I'm having the final decided on an activity decision), so now we return to the weekly clan wars. There are only three more until the postseason!

While we have not yet had the chance to post roster changes in the sticky (RIP wolf), you will see a few new players below. As a result, some of the time zones might be a little bit wonky, so sorry about that. Let me know immediately if your match just isn't doable.

This week features new matchups for everyone and new chances to earn points for all eight clans. Here is the usual rundown:

• Every clan is given an opposing clan to fight each week. This will continue for three more weeks until the midseason tournament. Click here for more info. There will be no delays or extensions.
• All battles are to be done in the OU format on the PC Battle Server. (If both players agree to play a different tier, they are allowed to do so, but it must be mutually agreed upon and it must be an official Smogon tier.)
• All matches are best of one. You only have to do one battle for each week.
• Post the battle replay of your match in this thread.
• Please schedule the match with your opponent via profile/visitor messages as soon as possible, then post the updates regarding your match in this thread. Inactivity or ignoring your opponent's messages may result in your opponent being given the win.
• Read this thread for the full scheduling procedure. If you fail to follow the procedure, you won't be getting an activity win.
• Note the points system, found here. The critical point is that the accumulation of wins, rather than a W:L ratio, is how PCL will be scored. Failure to do your match will hurt your clan's chances to make the playoff.
• Clan leaders can sub players by hiring mercenaries (more information on mercenaries can be found here) if need be.

As always, you can ask your clan for battling and team building advice in its thread. You could regularly visit the battle server and ask for help there, especially if one of your clan mates are online. Check out PC's Battling & Team Building Resources, as well as the Team-Building Workshop.

The Match-Ups

Find your opponent's profile, which is linked in the Clan Directory. The send them a visitor message to schedule the time. This is the preferred medium for contacting.

Alternatively, copy this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=wolf. Then replace "wolf" with your opponent's username. Now you can contact them to schedule a time for your match!

The deadline is Tuesday, July 7th at 11:59 PM EST. HOWEVER, we will be posting the next week's match-ups on the 5th, one week from right now. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that you try to complete your match by the "soft deadline" of the 5th, but we will not enforce the deadline or make activity decisions until the aforementioned July 7th deadline. I do realize that the back end of this deadline is the July 4th holiday weekend in the States, but matches can be done before (and after) that, so barring complete inactivity, we still plan on our usual no extensions policy.

y9I3S7k.png
vs.
oHAUdyL.png

The Royal Pain vs. Divine Libra
apocalypseArisen vs. Bidoof FTW
Archy vs. Exile
Emboar vs. Rabinov
Nakuzami vs. halcyonic
Peitharchia vs. ShinySquirtleSquad
Seth Rollins vs. Gleamy

9ED6qQ4.png
vs.
491.png

The Draconian Empire vs. Black Magic
punkysaur vs. Anrin Das
Candy vs. Nah
Chocolate™ vs. eros
Jocund vs. AmourPearlShipper
Sonata vs. Lycanthropy
Void. vs. Hanaaa

aeYUdmU.png
vs.
tIvbCA0.png

Team Orb vs. The Hounds
Chase vs. wolf
Christos vs. Sanguine
oocyst vs. Lost Heart
R.F. vs. Charizard_Man
Salvation vs. Altairis
THE Sandwich vs. Nakasu

jfFywkW.png
vs.
wzjeCLA.png

Ghosts of Perdition vs. Majestic Milotic
Anti vs. Dragon
2Fruit vs. gio7sm
Astraea vs. JatinGupta
Dedenne1 vs. Tapioca
Nolafus vs. Yoshikko
static vs. rob_thijs

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hey everyone! I'd just like to inform you that the battle server is a bit out of date so Landorus-I can still be used. Keep in mind that Landorus-I is Ubers so you shouldn't be using it for official OU battles anymore.

Anyway that's all that I wanted to say. Best of luck to everyone!

Back