• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024

VPP.png

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

It's been a little over 3 years since I started VPP here on PokeCommunity and now 1 year since I was given the opportunity by the PokeCommunity Staff to grow VPP by being given its own section. While the idea of VPP originally started on PE2K I've tried my best to keep VPP alive and growing. I couldn't have gotten to this point without the love and support of the Staff and my awesome team. You guys have been the greatest ever and I couldn't have done it without you! <3 So for the anniversary we going to be given away Crystal Onix!

tumblr_n7spgrsfa91s3bc1no1_r1_500.gifv

Crystal Onix
Ice / Rock

You will have until August 31st to respond to this thread and claim your Crystal Onix and 100 points. And then you can add it to your Trainer Stats. You guys have been awesome and I just want to say thank you for taking part in all of this fun and I hope we can continue this tradition for years to come. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Happy anniversary. Raised only a few so far. Provides a small, but pleasant bit of extra motivation to post more.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Happy Anniversary! And now give me that Rock Type Pidgey! D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That's cooool! Happy Anniversary :)))
Impressive that you've kept it up for all this time, and here's hoping it will last for even longer into the future too ^^

Crystal Onix, yes pls 🥳

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Happy anniversary, y'all!

One Crystal Onix please.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Count me in for the celebratory goodness Caite :)

And happy anniversary VPP!

Happy anniversary. Raised only a few so far. Provides a small, but pleasant bit of extra motivation to post more.

Happy Anniversary! And now give me that Rock Type Pidgey! D:

That's cooool! Happy Anniversary :)))
Impressive that you've kept it up for all this time, and here's hoping it will last for even longer into the future too ^^

Crystal Onix, yes pls 🥳

Happy anniversary, y'all!

One Crystal Onix please.

Happy 3rd anniversary, VPP =3

I'll take one bling bling Crystal Onix please
Can I wear it as a scarf though?

You ALL get a Crystal Onix and 100 points. By the way that might be one heavy ass scarf...lol.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Happy anniversary :)
It's weird I thought VPP was here for a longer time.
It is a nice idea cause it fits this forum so much ^^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I suppose you can have a Crystal Onix and 100 points too, but I mean, it's not like you've ever done anything for VPP ;)

<3

I just sit around on my high chair and crack the whip and make everyone else do all the work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back