• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Competitive Forum

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Does the competitive forum still exist? I searched through multiple times but found no results.

Years
Howdy!

The Competitive Battling section & Battle Server were retired at the end of last year - here's that annoucement.

The last page of posts from the Competitive Battling forum have been moved to PGC under the Competitiveprefix. The rest are still archived along with the original forum - you can find it here.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Howdy!

The Competitive Battling section & Battle Server were retired at the end of last year - here's that annoucement.

The last page of posts from the Competitive Battling forum have been moved to PGC under the Competitiveprefix. The rest are still archived along with the original forum - you can find it here.

I see. I had a gut feeling it was going to be taken out eventually, considering it was one of the most inactive sections. Looks like I missed the actual retirement.

Oh well. Thanks for the links.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Are user titles retired too? I'm not seeing them anymore.
Some people just choose not to use one. I choose not to use an avatar (in the flair), but I have a usertitle though.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Ohhh wow, I wasn't aware I could press the heart and favorite sections. This way I don't have to scroll. So neat

Back