• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Out of Context Scenes

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey all! Why don't we post some out of context scenes about our work? The more bizarre or intriguing, the better! The scene can be as long or short as you want and you can post as many scenes from various works as you wish.

"Going kinda crazy, not being able to write."
"Oh, you're that kind of person."
"The fuck kind of person?"
"You know, bleeding heart, emo shit."
"Oh, blow me." She laughed, as did he. "But yeah, I guess you're right. I was dying to write some shit up to get it off my chest and out of my life, but never got the chance. So it's been… Festering—"
"Gross."
"—ever since— Dude, shut up."​
He didn't understand how she could say such dismal things, and yet continue smiling. Both she and her maybe-cousin somehow were incredibly depressing, and genuinely hopeful.

"Have you been well?" she asked.
"Yeah. I'm well."
"It's okay to not be okay. But people feel defective when they're not okay."
"Are you ever not okay?"
Her grin widened. "Of course. I was feeling down just the other day."

She looked like she hadn't felt down in her entire life, despite her choice of topic.

She asked, "What do you know of love?"
"What?"
"I was curious of the many meanings of the word love. I looked up the definition in the dictionary, only to find it wholly insufficient."
"I… Don't know anything about love."
"Really? That's a shame. Everyone should know the joys and sadness of love. But if all you have is abandonment, you only know the sadness."​

She tried again to radio to HQ. Maybe they'd be able to tell her their eta. Maybe she'd be able to tell them that Articuno still marred the pure snow with bloody stains from its gnarled feet.

But the radio just screeched incoherently at her. Nothing but static. Incoherent hatred. Spewing prophecies. The end of the world. Nothing could stop Him. Nothing could quell Him.

He was awake. And He would eat the sun.​

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
Only got two for now. May bother searching for more later and there's some future chapters that'll definitely qualify >:)
Garon's eyes widened in horror, before curling into a wrathful glare.

"Aheh, you know how-"

"Show me." Garon's eyes narrowed further as he walked up to Swift, leering down at him like some kind of predator.

The heliolisk sighed as he pulled his hand out, revealing a bottle of number. "I forgot she gave me one for our trip."

Speechless, Garon let the Ice Stone satchel drop to the floor. He reached out to hold the bottle in his talons and read the inscription. Rounded Narcotic.

Garon burst out into laughter as back at Swift, who looked like a mix of surprise and terror at the reaction. Shaking his head, Garon smiled and said, "Swift, I love you, but for f*ck's sake."
"I'm not shouting. I'm talking normally."

"Then don't talk normally."

"And how to hell am I supposed to do that?"

"I dunno, talk like a normal mo-" Swift clamped a hand over his mouth. Unfortunately, it was too late.

"Oh really! Like a normal mon. MY VOICE TOO LOUD FOR YOU, EI‽ WANT ME TO WHISPER IN YER'EAR? YER NOT A FREAKING FLOWER THAT'S GONNA FALL APART IF I FOOCKIN' TOUCH IT, YOU SHRIVLED PANSEY!"

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Placing his rear down on the cold floor, a particular villain greeted his eyes. The zipper on the side, his worst enemy. As the hyena placed the black shoes on the currently human feet, he made eye contact with his arch nemesis begrudgingly. If desires were allowed to him as a Fatui Soldier, requesting such ridiculous contraption to be cut off would certainly come to fruition.

Looking down, the adolescent stared at the slider endlessly. How does one get the slider through the fangs of the shoe? The chimera did not know; he cared not for such contraption. Letting the zippers remain open like the free wilderness in Teyvat, Siorc rose to his feet clumsily. Surely, no Fatui would notice, anyway. It was a Holiday. Readying to exit the military barracks to teleport to the Bishui Plains, the young man exited the room quietly. There was no more time to waste, daylight was not an unlimited phenomenon

This is part of one of the side stories for my fanfiction, but I can't not throw in the shitpost level thing I wrote that is the stupidest thing I've written ever LOL

The whole thing is like 13 paragraphs this whole ass zipper ordeal, but more later when I officially post the whole story

Back