• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports College football bowls

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
No I'm not talking about that circular object you eat soup out of but one of my favorite times of the year: football on New Year's eve and New Year's day! The big college football bowl games are coming up, and I'm sitting in my anticipation for them tomorrow. Should be some great games, and I'm sure some blowouts as well (*cough* *cough* Notre Dame vs Ohio State). A lot of the bowls have already gone by, who have been some of your favorites that have won? For me personally, I was ecstatic to see Louisville win the Music City bowl and proud to see Western Kentucky defeat FSU on a comeback victory in the Miami Beach Bowl.

December 31st. (Peach Bowl)- Houston vs Florida State
December 31st. (Orange Bowl)- Clemson vs Oklahoma
December 31st. (Cotton Bowl)- Alabama vs Michigan State
January 1st. (Outback Bowl)- Northwestern vs Tennessee
January 1st. (Fiesta Bowl)- Notre Dame vs Ohio State
January 1st. (Citrus Bowl)- Michigan vs Florida
January 1st. (Rose Bowl)- Stanford vs Iowa
January 1st. (Sugar Bowl)- Oklahoma State vs Ole Miss
January 2nd. (TaxSlayer Bowl)- Penn State vs Georgia
January 2nd. (Liberty Bowl)- Kansas State vs Arkansas
January 2nd. (Alamo Bowl)- Oregan vs TCU
January 2nd. (Cactus Bowl)- West Virginia vs Arizona State
January 11th. CFP National Championship! TBD

I think it will be Alabama in the National Championship to take it all. Those are my predictions, what are yours? Anyone else excited!?

Back