• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
What do you mean?

Banned for saying I work for WikiLeaks. I will never work for "him"... (you know who I'm referring to)
I mean that you're a mastermind who is free from WikiLeaks. For example:'
This is a WikiLeak Free Zone.
Oh, Banned for making me right that.

Years
Banned for thinking of me as disrespectful. (How is writing to someone who never comes on this forum "disrespectful" when they're not here to see it? This is the Shining's fault. (Not the movie...just abbreviated.) I didn't see what was under his quote. Also, my mom made me get offline, and part of my unproofread post got deleted so it came off as spammy.) I'm not a disrespectful person. I actually like pop-tarts, and think it's a cool picture, and funny.

Banned for writing before I could send this. :/

(Why do people keep taking credit for my ideas? >.>)

Last edited:
Years
I mean that you're a mastermind who is free from WikiLeaks. For example:'
This is a WikiLeak Free Zone.
Oh, Banned for making me right that.

Banned for not knowing that I was the member voted Most Likely To Take Down WikiLeaks, in the 2011 PC Member Of The Year Awards. I also won the Most Trivial - Pokemon category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back