• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trial Captain Character Creation?

HallowIsSmol

Loves the ghosts and psychics
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 1, 2019
First post, so I'm not sure if this goes here or somewhere else, but here goes nothing.

I want to make a Psychic-type Trial Captain, and I'm not sure how to make her seem fitting when it comes to the games. I want to come up with a unique trial for her, and I want to make it have something to do with photography or some other type of visual art. Do any of you have ideas as to how to make her fit in with the canon Trial Captains?

Bay

Years
Hi there! For now I moved this thread in the Writer's Lounge as the main fanfic section is for posting fics, and the Writer's Lounge is discussions for anything writing! Curious, this for a fanfic, or something else?

As for your trial captain, hm to be honest Acerola's trial deals with photography more or less, so I'm concern people might say the trial is a repeat. There was also a mention in the games where before Mina had her trial in US/UM that she had/considered having the trial goers have a draw off. If you still insist on visual arts, maybe something to do with music?

All of the trial captains have different personalities, so I think as long as you do the same with your character it should be fine!

HallowIsSmol

Loves the ghosts and psychics
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 1, 2019
Wow! Thanks. I might do something with video, as she works heavily with special effects. Thanks so much with the advice!

Bay

Years
No problem! Video actually sounds like a fun idea! You can probably have Rotom do that since they can do photography already. I wish you luck, and if you need any more help don't hesitate to ask!

Back