• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] The Portable Box

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
55148f727d3a5d40cc8e294e113b9132.jpg

So, I actually kinda like this feature in Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee -- the Pokemon Box is essentially portable; you can store all pokemon you catch in it, and you can swap in and out from them at anytime besides battling. I find it very handy, and tbh, I'd welcome this feature in the next generation of Pokemon games...

...But what do you think? Do you feel the same way, or are there things you don't like about this new Pokemon Box style? Any thoughts?

Years
It makes sense in LGPE, where you catch Pokémon every second. But it kinda takes away another feature of the Pokécenter. This way, Pokécenter will become irrelevant in the future.

I would like to see it in the next games, but with few changes - limit the number of Pokémon in this portable box to 6 or 10 and return normal PC with normal boxes to Pokécenter. It would allow players to rotate their team more freely, while supporting team planning.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I like that it's portable but the box itself is a few steps back from other games imo. It helps you only have 150 Pokemon I suppose but harder to naturally organise and sorting isn't always ideal. Mix those features with older PCs with multiple boxes, saveable battle teams, etc, and they're onto a winner.

Bet they'll remove features from gen 8 though. :V

Back