• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] PC Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Tournament

Years
PokéCommunity Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Tournament

With the new Super Smash Brothers sensation arriving onto the scene recently, it seems to have taken the gaming community by storm! And on a console which allowed an element of online play, what better time than now to host a tournament here on PokéCommunity! You've all had a little time now to get to grips with the basics, maybe do some research (Ike is top tier use him) and improve your game a little so let's get to it!

Details

This will be a single elimination tournament, running on a Bo3 (Best of 3) basis, meaning whoever wins 2 games first wins. Matches will be updated both in this thread and via the PokéCommunity Discord server, so please pay attention to either of these, to ensure that you do not miss out on games. Matches will be hosted between just yourselves in light of Ninty's rather...patchy connection. If you can somehow upload something with the results on great otherwise I will be trusing you to post accurate scores so please do not cheat.

Once I see how signups are going, then I will draft up a reasonable timeline for participants.

Ruleset

Stocks: 3
Time limit: 10 Minutes
Items: All off
FS Meter: Off
Stage Hazards: Off

Please make sure to set this up as a custom ruleset, to make things easier. Stages can be whatever you want and any form of it you wish. During the whole match you may change your character once if you wish to do so, however once you do this you will be locked into that character for the rest of the match (not tournament).

Signups

PC Username:
Region:
Timezone:
Switch Friend Code:

Let's get SMAAAASSSSSHED!!!!

knkhtvt40pfeotslkat3.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
PC Username: Fletch
Region: United Brexitdom
Timezone: GMT
Switch Friend Code: SW-3292-3713-0624

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
Years
PC Username: Stumpy.
Region: USA
Timezone: GMT -5
Switch Friend Code: SW-5384-2879-1784

Keep in mind, I am a college student, so please remain a bit patient xD

Other than that, good luck to all of those who choose to join in the tourney!

Back