• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Ariana Grande plays Let's Go Eevee

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
The world just got blessed, everyone's skin became clear and everybody's wigs flew off because this is the news we never saw coming or deserved I'm at a loss for words. Truly incredible

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
If that's news of the year, its an indictment of how far we've fallen as a society. Now if Donald Trump was playing Let's Go Eevee... now that's a candidate for news story of the year. So much so that I'd actually entertain 25th Amendment talk even though I'm staunchly against such course of action.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Given she's been featured in other Nintendo news articles the past year, including doing a on-tv thing singing one of her new songs while her band played instruments from Nintendo Labo stuff, I feel this is just part of a long chain of manufactured marketing and isn't all that remarkable. Yes I'm a grump sometimes

Last edited:

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
Years
This is most definitely exciting news ^-^

It's always interesting to discover celebrities that you would least expect to play Pokémon.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If Ariana Grande has time for Pokemon, that's super cute!

I saw that status earlier and was surprised.

Years
Given she's been featured in other Nintendo news articles the past year, including doing a on-tv thing singing one of her new songs while her band played instruments from Nintendo Labo stuff, I feel this is just part of a long chain of manufactured marketing and isn't all that remarkable. Yes I'm a grump sometimes

I dunno. Her Eevee tattoo kinda implies otherwise to me.

SSevma4.png

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm surprised some ppl say it's marketing, Ariana is young enough to have grown up in the Pokemon generation :D

bobandbill

one more time
Years
There's definitely marketing evolved - playing her new song on TV with her band using Labo versions of instruments doesn't just happen because she likes Pokemon. Sure, I can buy her being a Pokemon fan - lots of celebs are. But it seems like this sort of thing with her comes up in the news an awful lot more than most others.

I don't mind it, but the fawning over it I just don't get I guess.

Back