donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,363 posts
14.5 Years
Which Mewtwo is it that you have? There's a lot of different Mewtwo cards out there.

As for me, my favorite for playing is Raichu Lv. X. For appearance it's my full art Japanese Shiny Collection Meloetta EX.
whoops

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
8,912 posts
8.3 Years
New Discovery Espeon and the Rainbow Sylveon GX for me! :)

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
8,912 posts
8.3 Years
Yes! I was just talking about this yesterday! Absolutely gorgeous card. <33

Also, new favorite. Gardevoir & Sylveon GX. :)

Alloute

Cat Burglar

Male
Washington
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
168 posts
10.4 Years
The first Meowth card because it was one of the first cards that I got, and being a Meowth fan, I will always treasure it. I also have a soft spot for the cards in the first Neo set like Togepi, Wooper, and Ledyba since I have fond memories of attaining them.
大阪この猫は極度のかわいい、彼持っているすべての最もよい特徴を、彼である私の好みの猫!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
8,912 posts
8.3 Years
Base set Charizard....100% nostalgia and a card I've never pulled :(
Ah, I know this feeling soooo damn well. I suffered endlessly for a Base Set Charizard for many, many years as a child until I one day finally pulled one.

Then, I guess the planets aligned and my ancestral guides intervened in my favor because the VERY FIRST Evolutions pack I opened I pulled the Charizard. Go figure. :p

Woahsmea

I am the type of person to buy YouTube just to delete 1 channel from existence

Male
a
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 11th, 2019
31 posts
1 Years
Which Mewtwo is it that you have? There's a lot of different Mewtwo cards out there.

As for me, my favorite for playing is Raichu Lv. X. For appearance it's my full art Japanese Shiny Collection Meloetta EX.
Sorry for pretty late reply, but my Mewtwo is the classic re release.

yeet

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 47 Minutes Ago
2,445 posts
196 Days
mine would be:

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
8,912 posts
8.3 Years
I'm going to add this gem to my list of favorites! The mosaic texturing is just so unique!

Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
2 posts
34 Days
That's a tough question... We always like different cards for different reasons (e.g., for their use in decks, for our memories of how we obtained them, for the design, etc.). One that stands out for me is the holofoil Gengar from the Fossil set. Gengar was always my favourite Pok'emon, and I got a Fossil booster pack from a magazine before the set had been officially released in Australia. The rare in that booster pack was the holofoil Gengar, which was the card I wanted the most at the time, so that's probably my favourite. But Blaine's Arcanine (Gym Challenge set) and Shining Gyarados (Neo Revelation set) are close behind.
Advertiser Content