• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey Cake! Thanks for stopping by!
I could go for the Terrakion for the Manaphy. Would you need a clone?
I'll be free late Saturday night (10pm MST) and Sunday day (between about 11-4 or 5).

Nope! No clones are necessary! I'd ask that the Terrakion would be semi-redistributable. Is that okay? (:
Also, I'll definitely be free Saturday night at 10PM MST for you, as that means 1AM in Buenos Aires for me. Sounds good?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Sounds great to me! Do you want to shoot for Saturday night or Sunday day? I believe you're an hour ahead of me, if I remember correctly.
Saturday night will suit me better! But I'll probably be online all day and evening that day so just shoot me a message :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey, I'm back again MechaMoth! I'm very interested in these three Pokemon you've got. They're high priorities on my wants list.

Spoiler:

Would you care to take a look at my shop to see what you may like for them?
I also know for a fact that I have the SSB Greninja and the Pokemon Ranger Heatran to offer you, and they're both on your wants list.
Additionally, I've got VC RGBY shinies such as Jynx, Clefairy, Nidorina, and Dragonite, which I also see are on your shiny wants list. I hope there's something of interest for you. Thanks. (:

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey, I'm back again MechaMoth! I'm very interested in these three Pokemon you've got. They're high priorities on my wants list.

Spoiler:

Would you care to take a look at my shop to see what you may like for them?
I also know for a fact that I have the SSB Greninja and the Pokemon Ranger Heatran to offer you, and they're both on your wants list.
Additionally, I've got VC RGBY shinies such as Jynx, Clefairy, Nidorina, and Dragonite, which I also see are on your shiny wants list. I hope there's something of interest for you. Thanks. (:

Hey Flan! Thanks for stopping by!
I could go for Greninja, Heatran, and Clefairy for my Reshiram, Zekrom, and Blue's Pidgeot.
I'm free to trade tonight, possibly tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, late Saturday night, and possibly Sunday afternoon. Let me know what works!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey Flan! Thanks for stopping by!
I could go for Greninja, Heatran, and Clefairy for my Reshiram, Zekrom, and Blue's Pidgeot.
I'm free to trade tonight, possibly tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, late Saturday night, and possibly Sunday afternoon. Let me know what works!

That sounds like a good deal to me! I can trade today. Is there a specific time you're available Mountain Time for tonight? (:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
That sounds like a good deal to me! I can trade today. Is there a specific time you're available Mountain Time for tonight? (:

I should be free by 7:30 or 8PM tonight. Possibly earlier around 6 if I hop on soon enough, but I may be going out for dinner.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I should be free by 7:30 or 8PM tonight. Possibly earlier around 6 if I hop on soon enough, but I may be going out for dinner.

Great! I should be around at any of those times, so just let me know and VM me. (:

Years
Hello!

Been viewing your list lately, can I get the shiny arceus event for the deoxys? Thanks. btw, I saw in your wants section that you want a shiny wiglytuff and staraptor. I have a staraptor and jigglypuff which I can evolve into wiglytuff, if you are interested just tell me. :) If you are I like: shiny dedenne and pachirisu from your collection :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello MechaMoth! I saw that you were away for a while, I hope you had a nice trip!
I got a Shiny East Sea Gastrodon, and a Shiny Female Lumineon, from your wants list :3
Can I get:
Pikachu - lvl 50 - Ash - 1301 - 2011 - Naughty - x/x/x/x/30/x - Poison - Toys 'R' Us Ash's Pikachu?

Also before doing my second choice, what Season are your Shiny Deerling and Shiny Sawsbuck?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello MechaMoth! I saw that you were away for a while, I hope you had a nice trip!
I got a Shiny East Sea Gastrodon, and a Shiny Female Lumineon, from your wants list :3
Can I get:
Pikachu - lvl 50 - Ash - 1301 - 2011 - Naughty - x/x/x/x/30/x - Poison - Toys 'R' Us Ash's Pikachu?

Also before doing my second choice, what Season are your Shiny Deerling and Shiny Sawsbuck?

Hey Soapie! Happy to see you again!
Those trades sound good. I redeemed the Pikachu myself, so I can vouch for it; same with the Sawsbuck, which I caught in X, so summer, I believe. I can't remember the Deerling off the top of my head and can't check since I'm at work. I'm pretty sure it was either summer or spring, though.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello!

Been viewing your list lately, can I get the shiny arceus event for the deoxys? Thanks. btw, I saw in your wants section that you want a shiny wiglytuff and staraptor. I have a staraptor and jigglypuff which I can evolve into wiglytuff, if you are interested just tell me. :) If you are I like: shiny dedenne and pachirisu from your collection :)

For sure you can get the Arceus as reimbursement!

The other two shiny trades should be good. I now have both Pachirisu genders, but I haven't listed the other one yet. Happy to trade whichever one you'd prefer.

I can evolve the Jigglypuff myself, but thanks for offering.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Soapie! Happy to see you again!
Those trades sound good. I redeemed the Pikachu myself, so I can vouch for it; same with the Sawsbuck, which I caught in X, so summer, I believe. I can't remember the Deerling off the top of my head and can't check since I'm at work. I'm pretty sure it was either summer or spring, though.

Great!
I'd like the Sawsbuck if it isn't Spring (with the little flowers)! :D
If it is Spring, I'd like the Spring Deerling instead!
I want to collect them all each, I already have Spring Sawsbuck and Summer Deerling ^-^;

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Great!
I want to collect them all each, I already have Spring Sawsbuck and Summer Deerling ^-^;

I just checked, you could only get spring Sawsbuck in Gen VI... I thought it was summer. T__T
I'll double check on the Deerling when I get home.
I should probably add the Deerling/Sawsbuck seasons I need to my list.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Great!

So, funny enough, the Deerling is Winter. I was totally wrong, but it looks like you still need it. So, I guess it worked out okay!

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
So, funny enough, the Deerling is Winter. I was totally wrong, but it looks like you still need it. So, I guess it worked out okay!

Nice!! I want it :3 eventually I can trade you the Seasons I have, too! :P

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Nice!! I want it :3 eventually I can trade you the Seasons I have, too! :P

Perfect, I cloned them already. I'm actually free now, if you want.
Will you need your pokes cloned and returned? Also, I accidentally cloned an extra event, and you're the first person I'm trading with tonight, so you're the lucky winner of a shiny Kyogre Kyushu Trains event!

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Perfect, I cloned them already. I'm actually free now, if you want.
Will you need your pokes cloned and returned? Also, I accidentally cloned an extra event, and you're the first person I'm trading with tonight, so you're the lucky winner of a shiny Kyogre Kyushu Trains event!

I can trade now, yes! Sorry for the little wait, I was doing the dishes!
Thanks for offering to clone, but I cloned my Pokémon myself :P
And really?! Awesome!! Thank you so much!!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I can trade now, yes! Sorry for the little wait, I was doing the dishes!
Thanks for offering to clone, but I cloned my Pokémon myself :P
And really?! Awesome!! Thank you so much!!

Haha. No worries! Also, my delay in responding was because I was doing the dishes! I'll hop on in just a second.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Hey can I have your shiny nidoking for my shiny incineroar

Ps is your nidoking HA

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey can I have your shiny nidoking for my shiny incineroar

Ps is your nidoking HA

Hey Dracohunter! Thanks for stopping by. I already have a shiny Incineroar. Please view my Shiny Wants or Event Wants sections to find a list of things that I'm interested in.

These are normally updated every 1-2 weeks, although it's been about 3 weeks since I've updated due to me going on a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back