Advertiser Content

Radiating

Male
Minnesota
Seen May 25th, 2019
Posted December 21st, 2018
5,787 posts
2.6 Years
Will we be able to meet the goal this time?

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 21
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
816 posts
2.4 Years
Oh jeez, they haven't done their homework from before, have they? Even though the goal has been reduced to 10 million, it's still pretty unrealistic, and from the guesses from the sales figures compared to SM, I can safely assume that this is going to fail. Unless somehow there's some miracle and everyone starts catching the hell out of everything to the point where it succeeds. But oh well, I can reap the benefits regardless of whether it fails or not...

Just watch as the second mission is "Find Pokemon using Island Scan!" and they tell us to find 1 million again...oh boy...

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.5 Years
I'm pretty sure HeroLinik is spot-on. It's still a very ridiculous number that will be unlikely to be reached within a week since everyone will be pre-occupied with the main story first.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
13,598 posts
5.8 Years
The mission is currently already active.
how can a mission be active already for a game that's not even released yet tho?

but we'll see how it goes, 10 million is a way less absurd number than the 100 million of last time
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,415 posts
6.4 Years
To be honest, I forget that something like Global Missions exists in the SUMO and when I finally remember, they were over... So I forget about them again :D
But I think they need better rewards, so more people are willing to do them. FC don't make it for me and I feel like I'm not the only one.
Advertiser Content