• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Rainbow Team Rocket in next Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon announcement

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Rainbow Team Rocket in next Pok?mon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon announcement

Prepare for rainbows, and make it double!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That will be 9pm my time. Hopefully, the traffic will be merciful for me so I can watch it live. :V

Am excited, but I feel like they're revealing way too much lately, leaving little to no room for us to discover stuff on our own.

...But regardless, I'm excited! :D

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
The fact that they?re only advertising Rocket makes me worried that it is just them returning and not the other evil teams... Regardless, I?m excited for tomorrow?s trailer. Super Mario Odyssey kind of made me forget that USUM existed, so hopefully the announcement will be enough to get me hyped again.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
Prepare for rainbows, and make it double!

Spoiler:

What? You said prepare for double rainbows.

I'm supper excited for this, I'm wishing today was Thursday because then we would only have to wait 20 minutes from now.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
YOOOOOOO RAINBOW ROCKET!

I guess this pretty much confirms the other involved leaks as true. I'm super hyped for this, can't wait to learn about them!

...oh my, it's at 8AM my time. Hope I can drive to school in time to watch it live.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
>10 PM JST = 9 AM EST aka my time
>Tomorrow's gonna be school
>School literally starts at 9:00 AM I think
...God damn it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
I feel like they might reveal more than they should here. They may just announced team rocket returning but I feel that's all it should be. We dont need to know all their motives and all that quite yet. Hopefully they don't reveal a lot. Buttttttttt....I think I'll abandon ship here just in case I get super spoiled.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I feel like they might reveal more than they should here. They may just announced team rocket returning but I feel that's all it should be. We dont need to know all their motives and all that quite yet. Hopefully they don't reveal a lot. Buttttttttt....I think I'll abandon ship here just in case I get super spoiled.

I feel they will too... hopefully they don't spoil the entire post game...

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
The fact that they?re only advertising Rocket makes me worried that it is just them returning and not the other evil teams... Regardless, I?m excited for tomorrow?s trailer. Super Mario Odyssey kind of made me forget that USUM existed, so hopefully the announcement will be enough to get me hyped again.

They won't spoil stuff from the leaks before the trailer, so I wouldn't give up hope yet.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I'm not sure how to feel about Rainbow Rocket, but Giovanni seems to be implying it's part of the main plot. What's strange to me is that Cyrus is meant to be in the Distortion World (granted, he could've escaped via Ultra Wormhole), and Lysandre should be buried underneath tonnes of rubble.

Last edited:

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
I'm not sure how to feel about Rainbow Rocket, but Giovanni seems to be implying it's part of the main plot. What's strange to me is that Cyrus is meant to be in the Distortion World (granted, he could've escaped via Ultra Wormhole), and Lysandre should be buried underneath tonnes of rubble.

They're are supposed to be alt universe versions. These evil leaders all won in they're respected universe

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
They're are supposed to be alt universe versions. These evil leaders all won in they're respected universe

Yeah that makes the most sense in hindsight, my mistake. It's also just like the leaks said: an organisation named Rainbow Rocket made up of previous antagonists who won in their respective universes. Aether Paradise looks like it's been captured too, so that's another true prediction.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yeah that makes the most sense in hindsight, my mistake. It's also just like the leaks said: an organisation named Rainbow Rocket made up of previous antagonists who won in their respective universes. Aether Paradise looks like it's been captured too, so that's another true prediction.

Now to wait for the new Alolan form and for Molayne to be confirmed as an E4 ^_^ (likely what they'll reveal on the 10th)

Back