• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username_9138

Your Partner Eevee: Crail the Eevee
Reason why you Like Eevee: Do I need a reason? Well, if I must give one, it would be that it is A-DOR-A-BLE!!!11!!!!ONE1! And it has a pretty nifty moveset, and I love all of the Eeveelutions, which I am glad can all still learn Shadow Ball--it's a great move, don't judge! ;)

Oh, and I guess I'll answer this other question:
Which Eeveelution is perfect for Ash?

Jolteon, out of the question. They both have spiky hair, for one. Another reason is that they both seem to have a certain...willfulness, a certain air of confidence and headstrong-ish-ness.

A close second is Espeon, for the sole reason that it is so not Ash. And it would be nice to see Ash train a Psychic type for once, I suppose.

Years

I would really like to see him with either an Unbreon or Espeon. I think it would be especially cool if he had an Umbreon and his rival an Espeon just to see them battle. I would also like to see Ash with a dark and defensive type like Umbreon.
Oh and hurray for Club of the Month!

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash hardly uses stones. Gary has umbreon and May has glaceon
so, espeon or leafeon. Espeon would have be cool as his first psychic.

btw I found a userbar while surfing the net :
Spoiler:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I am gonna be undeniably biased and say Vaporeon because whenever Ash catches a water type, it is able to walk on land, and there are few others left that can do that. Otherwise, Espeon because Red had one in G/S/C.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Username: CyanFlames
Your partner Eevee: Shadow the eevee (Female)
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): You can't find a cuter gen. 1 Pokemon anywhere imo

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club,CyanFlame!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
My answer is:
NONE

Maybe it's only me, but eevee was the symbol of the rival since yellow and since Gary had one @.@
I just can't imagine Ash with it and/or an eeveelution >.>

btw. could my eevee be evolved into a vaporeon, please? :3

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Sorry I haven't been here in a while :(
My answer is:
NONE

Maybe it's only me, but eevee was the symbol of the rival since yellow and since Gary had one @.@
I just can't imagine Ash with it and/or an eeveelution >.>

btw. could my eevee be evolved into a vaporeon, please? :3
Sure, no problem ^^
Username: CyanFlames
Your partner Eevee: Shadow the eevee (Female)
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): You can't find a cuter gen. 1 Pokemon anywhere imo
Welcome! You're right, Eevee is adorable :D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
New topic of which Eeveelution suit my friends? Well I can tell you my best friend, would be Leafeon. He's got that caring nature of a personality and likes to be competitive in his games. Very calm and laid back and stays away from drama. Definitely perfect as a Leafeon.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Oh, oops. I haven't answered my own question. I would describe my best friend a Jolteon because of his high and unstoppable energy. He is also quite loud and always tries to make me talk to other people. He is friendly, but can sometimes be annoying.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Which Eeveelution matches your friend/friends?

I'm going to name three friends that like Pokemon just like me. Two IRLs and one online. LET'S SEE...

Vaporeon - my friend from college, Roberto. Totally matches him, because he used to be on the swim team in high school. He likes to swim. :)
Espeon - my pair quilzel. His attention to detail, and his sense of knowledge matches him an Espeon. They can both totally work together.
Jolteon - my *other* friend from college, Tyler. His car is yellow. Seems legit, yes? xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my 1st friend would be an eevee , 2nd friend would be a Leafeon and my twin sis would be Jolteon.

Username_9138

Which Eeveelution matches your friends/family?

Okay, I'm gonna just use all of the core people in my life--here we go!

Mom: Flareon. She's strong, and just a bit quirky. She is passionate with surprising traits, and overall a likeable person. Except her stats make sense. :3

Friend from School: Jolteon. High energy and extremely quirky, he knows no bounds when it comes to...well, being a human being. Chicken parm and updog rule his life, so...yeah. Interesting guy.

Other Friend from School: Glaceon. Cool and collected, but still fun and outspoken, she knows what she's doing and what her limits are.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Nice topic!

Well my best friend would be Flareon. He's very calm and quiet, but he can be odd sometimes. XD

Posts counted mark

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Rather than real life, how about matching Eeveelutions and suggesting which fit with each members among this club? I think we'd get very interesting matching here :X

Years
The new topic!

My mum would be a Jolteon, probably. She has seemingly endless emergy and likes things done and done properly. If she isn't in command of her team she can get slightly unnerved when things go wrong, but when it comes down to it she has great wisdom and advice for those who need it.

And, Eric, I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna do you as per the post above ^ XD

I agree with what you said, that you'd be a Leafeon, in that you're completely calm and live life day by day doing what you want. I'd say you were calm, but with plenty of friendly energy that makes you a fun person to be around!

So yeah.
I have friends, but if I tried to describe them...
They'd all be Munchlaxes.
All of them.
:3

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
And, Eric, I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna do you as per the post above ^ XD
Sure thing! Well I think you'd be hmm... Leafeon, practically for the same reason I was xD

Sector.. Glaceon. Calm and gentle, but can be though when he needs to. Sorta.

So yeah.
I have friends, but if I tried to describe them...
They'd all be Munchlaxes.
All of them.
:3

:cer_giggle:

New topic:

Spoiler:

In your opinion, which of these sprites is better?
Hmm.. I think I'd have to say the RSE one, with HGSS a close second. They're just so cute! FRLG one is probably last I'd say; the red lips on it just make me go "WTF?". Everybody, let us know!

Last edited:

Username_9138

In your opinion, which of these sprites is better?
Hmm.. I think I'd have to say the RSE one, with HGSS a close second. They're just so cute! FRLG one is probably last I'd say; the red lips on it just make me go "WTF?". Everybody, let us know!

Okay...hm. I think that the Yellow one is really basic, but still actually really good--for the first gen. But my favorite is definitely the Pt/BW ones--soooooo cyuute~:3 A close second is the HG/SS one, though. Just if the head was on the other side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back