Lordecoxinha

English might falter

He/him/his
Brazil
Seen May 30th, 2021
Posted April 1st, 2021
269 posts
270 Days
Omg! It's so cute! I love what you did to its tail, being a ghost type makes sense! *--*
The detail on its neck is definitely an interesting one! I would never guess it but once you see it you can't ignore it!
I love the fact that it is so aloof haha xD
Also the chicken wings lmao. Gives me a hot spicy wings vibe!
The only thing i would change is the blue part of its legs. I'm not sure if there are two phantasmagoric legs or it's just a cloud but the colors are a little bit distracting in the black version. Everything else is supah fine! =O

As for the rest, picking a Psychic instead was a good ideia, really! I never thought about it! I also enjoy the choosen abilities! =)
Thank you so much for picking my suggestion <3
That shiny tho, such a catch! o_o
Thank you so much!

I definitely agree the blue looks a bit off, although it was my intention to put some mystery on whether it had actual legs or a kind of cloud.
You see, the statues I saw all had this blue base with tiny legs painted on, so I thought I'd do some sort of hybrid while sticking to the ghost theme. Tbh, I'd have made that lower piece yellow like the beak because I think that'd look nicer, but I'd rather stick to the original colors most of the time, so I made it blue.

RacoonCityisMissing

Zombie type pokemon can be found.

Male
Racoon City
Seen March 23rd, 2021
Posted March 12th, 2021
13 posts
4.4 Years
Can you make a zombiemon?
As the name says, its a zombie type pokemon / undead type.

I'd really appreciate if you just try.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter

He/him/his
Brazil
Seen May 30th, 2021
Posted April 1st, 2021
269 posts
270 Days
Can you make a zombiemon?
As the name says, its a zombie type pokemon / undead type.

I'd really appreciate if you just try.
Sure, that sounds interesting!
She/Her
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted August 5th, 2021
69 posts
176 Days
Boxart Legendary: Prismagon. Lightning/Steel Type, Elemental Pokemon, Based of Zeus, Bahamut, And Prism Crystals. Descended into Garchomp.
Ability: When Drought, a Attack and Special Attack rose. Why? It's horns are triangular prism crystals, and when touching sunlight, it's horns will shine, meaning it will boost their power.
...How do I wrote my signing off catchphrase again?

Cosmega

Cosmega

He/Him/His
I live in a house
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
41 posts
49 Days
My computer is fixed, yay! Turns out one of the pieces connecting a cooling fan to its motor was broken, so it had to be replaced.

Anyway, another one done!

Galocelos

The Miracle Pokémon
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Anticipation / Triage - HA: Last Stand*
Stats: 123 / 115 / 42 / 30 / 120 / 42 - 472
Based on the Rooster of Barcelos. I decided to give it some phantasmagoric parts because the tale says the rooster was dead, in fact even roasted, when it crowed to save the pilgrim's life. Its sickle-like wings are shaped like a roasted chicken's wings because why not. Finally the marking on its neck is a reference to how the pilgrim it saved was supposed to be hanged.

Some more details:
Spoiler:
* Last Stand is a fanmade ability that allows the user to switch into any moves it resists if the ally originally targeted by it is weak to such move.
Its secondary typing got me into a bit of an argument with myself. I originally thought about making it either Flying or Fairy type, as Catto suggested, but I thought Fairy didn't fit well as the rooster itself wasn't really a magical creature in the folk tale (imo). Flying-type was okay, but I though Psychic-type fits better due to the mystic and prophetic nature of the pilgrim's actions. Also, there are two moves that require the user to faint in order to heal allies, and both are Psychic-type.
I imagine Galocelos getting moves like Roost, Healing Wish, Heart Stamp, Shadow Claw, Eerie Spell, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Phantom Force, Heart Swap, Strength Sap, Burn Up, Flare Blitz and Poltergeist.
Also, the shiny was too good to ignore :P

Espero ter feito justiça à lenda!

Hello! Can I borrow the idea of this Galo de Barcelos? I’m making a pokemon region inspired in Portugal (and Spain) and I was wondering if I could borrow the idea of this pokemon you made, like the typing, the pose, the color pallet, the moves, the ability, etc.

I love your drawings btw :D