• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Bottom of the Barrel

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Introduction
Spoiler:

Pictures
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
More stuff.

Spoiler:

Years
I really like Forest Lake and the Samurai Liligant! The lake in particual is so nice with the way you're using limited colors and dithering techniques!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
The year so far hasn't really been kind to my motivation. Still managed to do something. No long explanations this time, because they're boring.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wow, looking at your earliest work compared to your latest, you've improved so, so much! Especially your pixel art. Those tiny sprites at the bottom are so charming! They really seem like they'd fit seamlessly into any video game. My only critique is to make sure you don't make the eyes too big. It looks like they take up a lot of space on the head and sometimes gets lost in the hair and other facial features, does that make sense?

Either way, you should be extremely proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing these with us! Also the Lance sprite giving that character a Magikarp is PRICELESS I love it!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
New stuff including some feeble attempts at digital art.

Spoiler:

Back