• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen 2-Style 56x56 Sprite Resource

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
Don't know which Kirlia is better.
jX65mPJ.png

2YqfuF0.png

I think the first is enough "cartoonish". Showing emotions is "cartoonish" in pokemon.

Years
Rowlet's head should be more round, I think you should fix the lines to make it look round :)

And Rousjuice,
Do these sprites look okay?
Wingull (278), Pelipper (279), Ralts (280), Kirlia (281), Surskit (283)
7QGsHdf.png

k6PBQwN.png

3z4q1cm.png

jX65mPJ.png

ja4Gzty.png

Don't know which Kirlia is better.
jX65mPJ.png

2YqfuF0.png

And I was bored so I made this :o
3vTOnRG.gif

Or should we start making sprites look cartoonish like Hands said?

Added! Sorry for getting to this so late, btw. Personal life is keeping me back a little

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Unfortunatley, none of those have backsprites, so I can't add them yet. (And I'd prefer if submissions were formatted, but if that's impossible for someone I'm willing to do it myself)

Just dont use them then, it's no big deal

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I just see this post and i created an imgur account xD, looks great but i see it's not that "popular" atm.
Well this is my very first sprite ever, is based on the original emerald sprite, i'm not sure i can shade sprites correctly but i'll try to create others.
TZoVEuY.png

Last edited:
Back