• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your birth month determines your starter..

Years
E084trTUUAEqjTw

Who do you get, and are you happy?

Image from Touyarokii@twt!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now
I got Swampert. And I'm happy with it, because it has a good design, good typing, good stats, and a good movepool.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I got torterra. Kinda cringe tbh i'd rather have primarina :femme:

X_K.V.Jin_X

XJinX
Years
Oo, my birthday lies in October, so I got a...OMG, is this the only thing I could get? lOl. Though it's on 30th, i.e., almost November, so I sorta got a Charizard🤩

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm indifferent on Blaziken, tbh. Neither hate it nor love it. It's also not Cinderace, so that's nice.

There are a lot of great starters on that list, though. So it's hard to be disappointed, at least for me, no matter what my month could have been.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Got Meganium :)

Not bad at all, glad I didn't get Charizard or Greninja.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm September, so I get Greninja, which is good.

Though I don't think that I'd truly be unhappy with any of the choices on that list

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Empoleon. Accepts that.

Bred lots of Pokemon in Sun/Moon. Planned to try an egg-based challenge using them. (Never happened.) Wanted to see how Piplup fared with Power Trip and Defiant. Deviates from the standard Piplup in playthroughs.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Typhlosion.

...Did you expect me to complain about it? You probably have low standards if you thought I would.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Well, it's Empoleon and I guess that's not that bad, I suppose I'll take it. Empoleon is better than Delphox, at least, I would have been mad if I got her.

Back